Vegans

vegans have no ■■■■■■ idea,
a women put there brand new baby on a vegan diet and it nearly died and the women went to jail

Thorough and extensive analysis. Needs an executive summary, though.

4 Likes

Munted thread is Muted.

If you like living half a life

What are your thoughts on the Rebel Whopper?

■■■■ em all

1 Like

Just speaking for myself, I find militant Vegans rather annoying.

1 Like

This thread is a @Meat free zone.

2 Likes

You’re a bad boy, bubby.

3 Likes

Christ, kid, you’re a weirdo

1 Like

Thread not meaty enough for my liking.

We tried our dogs on a vegan diet but they only managed to eat 1 vegan and then wouldn’t stop licking their butts to get rid of the taste.

13 Likes

I do not expect all the boomer single dads that frequent this forum to take kindly to this thread

4 Likes

Oh wow its the chump from the climate change thread.

1 Like

Once Trump launches the nukes and we are forced into a post-apocalyptic cannibalistic society, it will be the vegans who will be prized for their tender, nutritious, grass-fed man flesh.

I call dibs on the delicious face meat.

5 Likes

5 hours and not a single like. Not even @Vegan liked it.

1 Like

How do you know someone is vegan? Wait 30 seconds and they’ll tell you

2 Likes

“Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter-faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn.

To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food. The body, these waterheads imagine, is a temple that should not be polluted by animal protein. It’s healthier, they insist, though every vegetarian waiter I’ve worked with is brought down by any rumor of a cold.

Oh, I’ll accomodate them, I’ll rummage around for something to feed them, for a ‘vegetarian plate’, if called on to do so. Fourteen dollars for a few slices of grilled eggplant and zucchini suits my food cost fine.”

― Anthony Bourdain

I miss Anthony.

13 Likes

Hezbollah aren’t that bad.

3 Likes

Eat meat, don’t eat meat, who gives a sh*t?

5 Likes