Vetoing away games for 2016

Totally understand everything you have postes.
But i for one wont be doing that personally. Il support this club through everything - especially the last 4 years, theres no way im not turning up to away games though.

I understand the sentiment.
I do.
I do feel frustrated though.
It seems like the best way to express disappointment in the board is to vote them all back in.
To express disgust with the clubs actions over the last three years is to buy a membership.
And to show anger at the AFL is to add money to the coffers of other clubs. Clubs that have at best remained silent and at worst championed the persecution of the 34.
Protest, have your say, sure. Just don’t do anything meaningful.

I’m not saying other posters are wrong but, in corporate parlance, I’d prefer people to come to the table with an alternative rather than just shout down a proposal.

I understand the sentiment. I do. I do feel frustrated though. It seems like the best way to express disappointment in the board is to vote them all back in. To express disgust with the clubs actions over the last three years is to buy a membership. And to show anger at the AFL is to add money to the coffers of other clubs. Clubs that have at best remained silent and at worst championed the persecution of the 34. Protest, have your say, sure. Just don't do anything meaningful.

I’m not saying other posters are wrong but, in corporate parlance, I’d prefer people to come to the table with an alternative rather than just shout down a proposal.

Burn down AFL house and a few club facilities starting with Alberton?

I understand the sentiment. I do. I do feel frustrated though. It seems like the best way to express disappointment in the board is to vote them all back in. To express disgust with the clubs actions over the last three years is to buy a membership. And to show anger at the AFL is to add money to the coffers of other clubs. Clubs that have at best remained silent and at worst championed the persecution of the 34. Protest, have your say, sure. Just don't do anything meaningful.

Burn down AFL house and a few club facilities starting with Alberton?

At this point I’d be happy with consensus on sending them a sternly worded letter.
Halfway though this we had a formerly prominent poster arguing, very succesfully it would seem, against electricians tape over the AFL logo on footy jumpers.

FWIW, I think the players would cope with no-one turning up to one game.
I think they’d understand.
And at 4.40pm on a Sunday I think the 12K figure against St Kilda would be optimistic if people decided to make a stand for one week.

I'll be doing my best to get to Rd1. Don't think I'll be taking my boys (6 & 2) as I don't think it will be the best atmosphere for them all things considered.

Where does all the revenue from the food, drinks and merchandise go to once the stall holder gets their takings? Would a boycott on buying anything at the ground hit the AFL in any way?

Don’t worry its Gold Coast there’ll be like 12 opposition supporters

I'll be doing my best to get to Rd1. Don't think I'll be taking my boys (6 & 2) as I don't think it will be the best atmosphere for them all things considered.

Where does all the revenue from the food, drinks and merchandise go to once the stall holder gets their takings? Would a boycott on buying anything at the ground hit the AFL in any way?

Makes it hard for me to bite back if the nuffies start chirping. My boys don’t need to see or hear it either.

Plus I can have a few ales if I don’t have to worry about my boys.

Makes it hard for me to bite back if the nuffies start chirping. My boys don’t need to see or hear it either.

Plus I can have a few ales if I don’t have to worry about my boys.

Indeed you can.
You can have a couple with me.

Let's give our team - Kyle fkg Langford et al. a huge away ground disadvantage.

That’ll show the AFL.

Yeah, would he so daunting for the kid playing in front of 20,000 saints fans. Hope he never has to travel to Perth.