VFL - Elimination Final vs Pies @ Port Melbourne, 2:10pm Sunday 2 September 2018

Useless piece of info - Roughead (Haw) came to the game with JoeDan and sat with our boys for the game.

28 Likes

Are you sure itā€™s useless?..

1 Like

I donā€™t suppose Gaff and Shiel joined them?

10 Likes

I reckon heā€™s doing his best to prove you wrong and be ready earlier.

3 Likes

WSPHU

2 Likes

Any replay up yet? Just checked 7 plus and only last nights game up at this stage.

Yeah. Nah. Not even close.

Draper had like 60 hit outs

63 + 8 for other Bombers

Pies 30ā€¦

2 Likes

For a VFL final, that was still so satisfying knocking Collingwood out.

Could you imagine doing them in an AFL Elimination finalā€¦ you know what I cant, its too far fetched and orgasmic just thinking of it.

22 Likes

Youā€™re not actually saying Hartley is ā€˜not even closeā€™ to AFL standard, are you?

I mean, really?

2 Likes

When he played afl this year, notice shrugged a tackle with the hips, looks to have a real strong body

1 Like

Peoples thtoughts on Kobe Mutchs game had a lot of the ball?
Commentators were impressed with Francis.
Said this will be his last year playing vfl.
Zerk looked good too in his contests. We controlled the air. And had first use from Draper.

I only saw last quarter and part of second on tv.
Thanks to the guy who suggested VPN thingy.

Surprised only crowd of 3,300 as well given no Afl footy this week.

1 Like

I only saw the last quarter and a bit, seemed like Jok? was Draperā€™s opponent and Draper did a lot of waiting for him to mistime his big leap then just palmed it off. Not downplaying his game, loved his around the ground and follow up work, but Jok was pretty bad. Was he their main ruck?

1 Like

Zero looked great in the last. As did Francis and Hartley. Very good VFL backline there

1 Like

Sure is.
Whoā€™d want to walk around with a bullā€™s head?

1 Like

No, they had another more conventional (but rubbish) ruck. Draper had by far the most ruck time of anyone today (Sibbald occasionally helping out).

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t have thought that, while listening to the commentary. They wouldnā€™t shut up about him.

2 Likes

Jok is a project player waiting for an AFL rookie spot. He did ruck and was crap but his athletic ability, skill and willingness to get the ball should get him a gig next season.

6 Likes

Next gameā€¦against Richmond @ 12.30pm Saturdayā€¦what a shithouse timeslot

1 Like