VFL - Elimination Final vs Pies @ Port Melbourne, 2:10pm Sunday 2 September 2018

I soooooo scream BAAAAALLLL YEEESSS or GOT ‘IM, YES, FARK OFF, YOU’RE OUT when watching nature documentaries.

2 Likes

com-optimize-11

edit: updated for greater accuracy

36 Likes

That DJR gif may be some of the funniest ■■■■ I’ve seen.

If i ever do get forum footy back im playing you at FF for the goal celebration alone

3 Likes

What are the chances that the first time Essendon beat the Pies would also be the first time the Pies lost to Essendon??!? Boggles the mind.

4 Likes

FARK CHICKEN SALT.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Lav has never even had a 20 possession game and you were expecting 30?

21 in the AFL v Melbourne this year.

2 Likes

He’s averaged 21 in the VFL this year. Had 28 against Port Melbourne a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

He was awesome that day.
Seriously seriously good.

2 Likes

Highlights! Actually, it’s some of the goals plus two Francis marks (one disallowed by the umpire). Not the Seven camera, so a differing viewpoint.

3 Likes

There is actually a better one. It was just before this play I think and the Essendon player had been taken high in that exact spot.

@DJR was what looked like furiously smashing the back of his head to show the point. Hilarious.

On a side note. Anyone else get flash backs of Neg, from balls of steel. Woop woop woop.

Think it was Jackson Merret being taken high over the boundary line

2 Likes

I think you are right.

any idea why there is no replay on 7plus yet? Surely both finals broadcast should be available for replay?

Any other replays available yet?

6 Likes

Yeah, at 17:15 Merrett was whacked in the side of the head on the boundary side, where the ump couldn’t see it. Trev’s indication of the same thing was slightly less dopey-looking.

1 Like

Who was Stoney on SEN?

Sounded like Jack Gibson on the Wired World of Sports.

Thought he was going to kinghit someone and he’d go crashing to the deck.

1 Like

is the bluddy game up anywhere yet??

Can’t find it on U toob or 7 Plus??

Why the ■■■■ is our win still not on the 7plus website?

Channel Sevington

1 Like

Ffs

I WANNA FRANG