VFL Practice Matches 2017 - last game was Sat April 8 at Punt Road

Bingo.

If Franga is being put into the midfield in the last ten minutes his tank has improved immensely. He couldnā€™t run out a VFL game last year.

3 Likes

Sorry I thought you said someone who could have an impact

1 Like

He had an impact every time a foot hit the ground.

2 Likes

He impacted an entire season intro the negative with a single decision to play on

5 Likes

Alright you got me there

Hope Morgan can keep up some good form, hopefully can debut this time some year.

3 Likes

Morgan kicked a goal from just inside 50. It only took 2 steps and he opened up a metre on his opponent. A player can only do this when he has forgotten he even has hamstrings that are suspect.
. I hope he does well in the VFL this year. I dont think he put one foot wrong today.

5 Likes

I came into the VFL thread to catch up on how our players wentā€¦but read dozens of posts about hot chips. Lol.

IMO, chips cooked in dripping the old fashioned way have an incredible crunch.

Great to hear. Thereā€™s an Alex Morgan shaped hole in our team.

2 Likes

I keep telling people Stewart is a right footed JoeDan

Contested mark beast

Mobile

Loves the 60 metre hoof

Passionate for his footy

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen any evidence of this part of his game. Thought it was his only weakness to be honest.

Looks great for a big fellow when the ball hits the ground.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s what I did.
I had high hopes, I really did. But to be honest - the service was excellent, the environment great - the food - meh. Artsy, but not impressive, unless your usual fare is fish 'n chips. That said - we had a bit of each otherā€™s meals, so thats 2 entrees, 2 mains, 2 desserts.

I suggest The Point. Lovely views, REALLY good food. Pricey (as is Hestonā€™s). One of my favs.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Iā€™ve been to Dinner by Heston a couple of times and would say it is absolutely worth it. Meat fruit for entree, either the pork belly, lamb or steak for main (with the triple cooked chips), tipsy cake and the liquid nitrogen ice cream for dessert, washed down with a nice bottle of Pinot Noir, and youā€™ll be loving life. The food may not be for everyone, but Iā€™d argue it is in the top 3 restaurants in Melbourne.

1 Like

Stewart lead really well today, and was clunking them with his opponent no chance to get a fist in.

Sure, Richmond suck (despite winning their three other practice games), but he showed definite intent today.

If heā€™d kicked straight in the last heā€™d have had a legit bag of goals.

3 Likes

Urgh, that Geelong game still haunts me.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOUNG MAN

Good to hear Morgan and Jerrett getting onto the end of some play. Weā€™re short a runner IMO with Green breaking down.

I thought they were talking about Ryan Oā€™Connor (sp?).