VFL - Prelim Final vs Casey @ Port Melbourne, 2:10pm Saturday 15 September 2018

I’m in Tassie. I use the 7plus website to watch it live. Just make sure you tell it you are in Melbourne not Hobart.

4 Likes

Live on channel 7 is that Australia wide or just Victoria?

You’ll need to check your own state. I’m I’m in Qld & can only access it through 7plus. If you’re using it on your phone/tablet you’ll need to make Melb your location. 7plus on Telstra tv has it live.

We always were weren’t we

A lot of experienced players in that Dees line up. Would be a huge win if the VFL boys can get up.

2 Likes

Can someone tell me if the game is available on telly, as in can you play through an Apple TV or some sort of media. It was on the website I think last week but I couldn’t smart tv or air tv it or anything. It wouldn’t be live on commercial in melb would it?
DJR you’d be all over this wouldn’t you.

Pretty sure people trolling to get me to ban them.

1 Like

What did I say

The nerves are getting to DJR already and the game is still a day away.

2 Likes

Nothing, think that was a misinterpretation. As others here have been suggesting, the 7Plus app will show it live and then as replay a few days after or the day after if you’re lucky. And if you have Chromecast, AirPlay or something like it you can stream it to your tv, thanks Boot for that. With the number of AFL affiliated teams I guess it just ■■■■■■ me off that Ch7 could televise in other footy states using one of the redundant channels they have seeing as two are generally showing the same fishing show at that time. Obviously a $ at stake somehow.

Get the Freeview app and don’t let it use your location. Then put in postcode 3000 and you can watch it live. Works for me and i’m In Brisbane

1 Like

I think he meant the dogs.

1 Like

The Norwegians are claiming almost all of the rain with happen early in the morning. I prefer their version. Big wind from the west.

If you are mega oldschool and just have some kind of desktop computer ( nearly as old hat as a wireless or laptop), you don’t need an app, just use a web browser.
Maybe the 7 server detects your location, ( I cant be bothered determining that) but you just google 7 plus and away you go. Then cast it, or whatever you want to do if you have the 2018 technology ( and don’t worry, what we think is the ants pants today will be old hat in 2 years time ).

For those going to the game start practicing now. Ready;

“50, fifty, fifty”
and

“Ball, Ball, Ball,”

and

“Booooooooooooooooooooo”,

and if you yearn for 2017 in the grog squad at the G or Marvel Stadium, ,

" Joey, Daniher, has a massive …"

I just discovered that the VFL listed players don’t get paid for playing finals. Thoughts? I’m shocked.

1 Like

I never got paid for playing finals. Don’t see nobody up in arms about that.

2 Likes

BOM text is basically unchanged but the rain amount has been halved and the high temperature raised. Don’t get tricked by that though: the high temperature for the day will come at 1 minute after midnight tonight!

“Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Snow falling above 500 metres later in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Gusty winds and possible hail. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h turning westerly 35 to 55 km/h in the morning then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.”

500m is super low for snow to fall

Apple TV?