VFL - Round 19 vs Geelong @ Kardinia Park, 7pm Saturday 11 August 2018

Jet Jackson is a super hero!:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Weā€™ve kicked 4 goals in the first 105 minutes, soā€¦

Umps trying to put-awful Jackson.

Throw ignored on second tackle, but deliberate-out is paid for sloppy contact on a wet night.

I guess that means weā€™ve run out of elite!:worried:

Hanna another contested mark.

ā€¦followed by?

Fark these umpsā€¦ as in the VFLW earlier, another bomber pinged for legit going for the football and getting smashed.

Maybe we need some MORE rule changes!

No, all we need is umps (and ump bosses) that donā€™t hate the game.

1 Like

4.6.30 loses to 8.10.58

2 Likes

What a low scoring match. Thanks for reporting DJR, it must have sucked to have to watch that.

6 Likes

:persevere:

Cheers Deej. Get a hot drink and travel safe. :+1:

6 Likes

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hell! Think I need to get a life. Sitting home on a Saturday night sweating on comments on Bomberblitz from a probably half frozen DJR to a no win contest at Kardinia Park. Appreciate your efforts DJR but maybe I should just sit and watch ā€œCall the Midwifeā€!!!:worried:

6 Likes

VFL team well and truly pulled the pin, as they do most years when it gets a bit tough. Seemed to have started a month earlier than usual this year.

5 Likes

My left big toe is a block of ice.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure Stewart should get two more weeks of VFL, let alone two years of AFL.

1 Like

Bring it over. Iā€™ll put it in my Gin & Tonic! :joy:

1 Like

Maybe he was instructed to hold back his best for next Friday night.:flushed:

Not their fault, the stupid afl took all our best players.

Hartley, Bezerk Thatcher and Hanna did very well tonight.

Dea played little and wasnā€™t good. Iā€™m not sure if he got cut shorter than half a game because I simply donā€™t remember seeing him much.

Merrett and Stewart were useless, though at least Merrett got his hands on it a few times before stuffing up.

Loony disappeared. Draper was number one ruck and he slugged it out in the cold and the wet.

Collins scored a couple times, about the only forward to earn his (modest) pay. Boyse led marks for the night but it was away from goal.

Meh to all of it, bar Hanna. Pity we donā€™t actually need more tall defenders! Him and Bezerk are quite similar in body, approach, and decent marking.

9 Likes