VFL - Round 20 vs Richmond @ Windy Hill, 2pm Saturday 17 August 2019 - streamed

Note the first out, who has been named as an emergency for the AFL. Ridley given the Houlhan treatment and dumped to the bench.

B: 59. A. Heppell, 36. M. Hartley, 41. B. McNiece
HB: 12. M. Baguley, 73. D. Guccione, 49. M. Dea
C: 46. T. Jok, 77. H. Hocking, 34. J. Long
HF: 16. J. Begley, 68. N. Dixon, 24. J. Houlahan
F: 15. J. Laverde, 72. T. Smith, 22. I. Mosquito

R: 74. R. Bowman, 55. D. Younan, 39. T. Mynott

Int: 76. B. Laguda, 56. D. Landt, 62. N. Lazzaro, 57. D. Marshall, 23. D. Myers, 14. J. Ridley, 65. E. Sibbald, 50. J. Tynan

23P: 54. M. Day

In: B. McNiece, J. Begley, D. Marshall, M. Day, D. Myers, J. Laverde, D. Guccione, M. Baguley

Out: B. Zerk-Thatcher, B. Ham, B. Huggard, J. Brown

1 Like

Richmond

B: 43. D. Eggmolesse-Smith, 42. R. Garthwaite, 33. K. Mcintosh
HB: 37. C. Menadue, 38. N. Balta, 28. F. Turner
C: 32. L. English, 26. R. Collier-Dawkins, 45. P. Naish
HF: 39. J. Aarts, 40. C. Coleman-Jones, 7. D. Butler
F: 31. O. Markov, 36. C. Moore, 46. B. Miller

R: 47. I. Soldo, 50. M. Pickett, 21. J. Townsend

Int: 54. J. Ballard, 71. N. Baltas, 53. H. Beasley, 79. W. Coates, 78. D. Coffield, 56. B. Grewar, 58. C. Harris, 51. S. Morris, 64. T. Silvestro, 55. L. Street, 60. C. Thompson, 16. M. Weller

23P: 66. B. Henderson

In: B. Grewar, C. Thompson, W. Coates, K. Mcintosh, L. Street, C. Harris, Baltas, M. Weller

I’ll be in Perth. Give me good coverage!

Unless you have teleportation, it overlaps with the VFLW at Vic Park.

1 Like

Are you doing all the interstate games this year?

They are going to absolutely belt us

1 Like

D. Eggmolesse-Smith?

That’s one way of turning Smith into a less common name. But I suppose, look what Walla did for the relatively common surname of McDonald.

1 Like
3 Likes

There will be coverage but the standard is questionable. @Tombob is over with you too.

2 Likes

Yes, well the standard was questionable last week and I could see that in almost perfect clarity.

1 Like

Only all of the interstate games after today.

Haven’t been to the new Perth stadium yet. Hence, as per Adelaide Oval, we’re gonna win.

2 Likes

Post a review of you know what for me, be interesting how there heated carbs compares to what we have here.

2 Likes

Matt Day, the 23rd man is big bodied mid I believe

1 Like

Dlarke is legit getting a rest rather than just being flat-out dropped from the ones it seems.

4 Likes

Imagine he would be the travelling emergency to cover any non key position let outs.

Zerk Thatcher and Clarke seem to be the travelling emergencies.

1 Like

That’s a very strong Richmond team - Garthwaite, Mcintosh, Menadue, Balta, Collier-Dawkins, Naish, Coleman-Jones, Butler, Markov, Moore, Soldo, Pickett, Townsend

Even our best VFL lineup might have its work cut out, and we are a long way from that.

Yes, Richmond are strong favourites to win this one. But hopefully our boys will compete well.

“Yeah, my father is British, and my mother is a Chicken.”

6 Likes

Egg more or less

1 Like

Four tall defenders and a fifth as the travelling emergency. Belt and braces. And buttons. And some duct tape.

2 Likes