VFL - Round 3 vs North @ AAO, 11am Saturday 20 April 2019

Looking forward to Anzac Day did anyone appear to be on ‘managed time’?

8 quarters

6 Likes

LAV

3 Likes

Langford managed at 0% time

4 Likes

Nice, but not correct.

Ess 37.28
Norf 12.26

EDIT: oh. You were being positive about us, I was being negative about Norf. Hard to break the pattern of mocking…

BRING
HIM
IN

2 Likes

LOL, the VFL app graphing the score can’t cope with differences over 40 points. Line disappears by half time.

1 Like

Some Q’s to those who watched the game today?

• what happened to Langford ?

• how did Begley go

• How much ball did Lav get, any midfield minutes or all high half fwd?

• how did the Connellan kid go?

1 Like

Lav. It’s time.

2 Likes

Great job DJR and Co!

1 Like

I was waiting for that one

1 Like

Not sure what was wrong with langers but he was standing in the crowd with his missus, didnt look like anything was majorly wrong.

Laverde was good, but its easier to kick a bag in a 100 point win. Didnt play any midfield from what I saw,

Begley was average Imo, certainly wasnt bad but didnt do anything that stood out to me. Same as Francis, although frangas second half was better.

The better performers from what I saw were D Clarke, Draper, Larvede.

1 Like

Lav for Tippa would be a bad idea,we’d be way to top heavy forward

4 Likes

Lav for Baguley? No way. Not this club.

That should have been the case from R1. Unnecessarily played him in the VFL when it should have been AFL…and got him self injured too playing on ■■■■ grounds.

Other clubs must sit there and laugh at us.

1 Like

Big thanks as always to DJR and the rest of the Blitz posters. Great call. How good is footy right now. Trudging out of Marvel after the loss to the Saints feels like a lifetime ago.

4 Likes

lav for tippa
mozzie for bags

1 Like

Still makes us too top heavy, it would mean we have 4 marking forwards and 2 crumbers

you know our crumbers are also marking targets right?

Tippa is our leading FF, CHF, crumber, midfielder, goal kicker, and everything else.

4 Likes

He’s on the VFL list, not AFL.