VFL - Round 3 vs North @ AAO, 11am Saturday 20 April 2019

Lol really?

I’m pretty sure he is a playing-coach, the commentators made reference to him reviewing his own tapes.

Yep, really.

Development coach & VFL player. (Like that guy said)

Must have missed that

Should…save…like…

F@CK!!

1 Like

Yeah, but our best forward line set up year and last was 3/3 and the 3rd being stringer. I don’t think Lav offers the same defensive pressure as Walla and Bags

1 Like

No, we won the twos by nearly 100 and the ones by 10 goals, so don’t think other clubs are laughing at us to be honest.

2 Likes

Where can I get the bomber shoes?

1 Like

Stringer not a marking fwd. Bags is only just doing enough. Lav should be consitired.

1 Like

Not near as much as walla. Bags struggling a bit though. Stringers defensive pressure been terrific this year huge improvement.

how was BIG SAMMY?

yeah i agree, i don’t think lav offers as much pressure on our defence as bag’s 6 frees against.

2 Likes

Wut?

2 Likes

Mozzie Anzac Day debut surely if Tippa out.

Link in tweet

1 Like

McKenna and Connellan look to be very solid mature additions this year.

I think I’m going enjoy watching VFL McKenna and VFL Brown this year. Danny, Buddha and Azza will always be my favourites but I need to share the load.

2 Likes

Dunno if the radio commentators were right to warn McKenna not to get involved in a fight with Nash Holmes. McKenna is nasty, brutish, and short(ish). And has skills, as a bonus.

Connellan (the Irish one) is solidly built but has elite top pace and his kicking is also fantastic: textbook long low drop punts that scare the opposition defenders.

23rd man Brown only really had cameos to date, but he doesn’t look at all flustered and is getting a few goals. Wait till we play a team that actually competes to see if that persists…

8 Likes

DJR is a content man tonight with his VFL side winning and a belly full of HOT CHIPS sitting like a brick in his bowel.

6 Likes

Gleeson, Begley, and LAV all had their shoes off relaxing at the end of the game. Francis and Mynott were the other two on the bench at the time.

2 Likes