VFLW - Round 12 vs Hawks @ Box Hill, 9:30AM Sunday 15 May 2022 - A DRAW

LOL Willy; first to the ball, fall over, it’s swept away, and now they trail 46-49.

7 minutes left.

More LOLs; Willy dramatically steal a handball, run into goal and kick it through the middle, and celebrate wildly as the umps note it was touched.

47-49, three minutes left.

MORE LOLs; for the second time today an ump calls “hurry up” and then hits the person on the mark with fifty for reacting.

Norf survive.

Ladder after four games:

Tomorrow we have the Saints hosting Fark Carlton, and the Game of the Year.

2 Likes

Been there.

1 Like

You’re not allowed to be anywhere.

1 Like

If you’re up early this morning, find an excuse - need to walk the dog, take out the rubbish, buy more milk - whatever to get you out of the house (excluding those with spicy cough), and to be at Box Hill City Oval for this Top of the Table clash!

3 Likes

Grass still wet, but a glorious morning!

(Some of) our girls out on the ground more than an hour early.

Brendan Major will be on @PH_WARFRadio at 8:50, and has asked for no AFLW questions.

1 Like

1 Like

Courtney unsurprisingly asks me “how’s the sun?”

Kendra has finished her (initial?) laps, says “morning” on her way back to the rooms.

If you sit in the wing stand you won’t need a radio to hear the call… VFLM teams and broadcasters taking all the usual calling spots.

Kendra now doing kick-to-kick with a trainer.

Only 23 players in warmup. That includes Cornish and Manfre. Haven’t spotted if Caruso, the third emergency, is present.

Kendra in (part of) the warmup but I haven’t counted her in that 23.

I don’t see Caruso.

Major says Ayre will start on Tamara Luke.

Two big lumps!

Drew Ryan is very nearly as tall as Tamsin… so bigger than listed at the start of this year.

Good chance for us to break the driver window of the Hawks van during warmup (it’s side-on behind the net-less goals).

I hear of Andrew Symonds’ death from the trainers behind the goals.