3. B.Stanton

3 hibberd
2 melksham
1 goddard

Me too.

+1

+2

wow. no one rate stanton? I watched the replay today and he was excellent

no he wasnt, thats what watching the replay can do, give you a limited vision and perspective of the game. I was at the G watching it live, stanton's stats dont fool anyone 33 disp and some good running but 25 turnovers , needs to do better with his disposal ...way better and he knows it too, needs to improve a whole lot on his 2nd half this year which was disappointing, take the game on, run into space and kick as well as he did early season, as he is part of the EFC leadership group now needs to show leadership and lift those around him CONSISTENTLY same for Zaka,
the others in the leadership group Jobe, Hurls, Heater, Goddard, Licha have done it brilliantly and consistently ALL year
He tried his heart out. I'm sure every other AFL player with a broken bone in his foot would turn it over several times too. Zaka will come good too next year. Another pre-season would do him a world of good and remember, he hasn't reached his peak-age yet so still time yet. 

Oh, and btw, are you the alias of leonbakerblindturn account?

Why would Brent be playing with a broken bone in his foot? David Zaha with a cracked bone in his back? Jake Carlisle with his bad back?
Especially since the game was a dud anyway. So either, these issues are BS, or someone at the Bombers is farked in the head.

Stanton doesn't like to miss games.

3. Jake Melksham

2. Michael Hibberd

1. Nathan Lovett-Murray

3. Melksham

2. Hibberd

1. Watson

3 Melksham

2 Hibberd

1 Goddard

Same for me. l thought Stanton was deplorable most of the night, his disposal by foot in particular was dreadful, while Hille tried hard, as did Baguley, Hurley, Watson and Hooker. Melksham has had an excellent couple of months and stood right up. The tougher things have gotten, the better he has performed, a very admirable trait. 

I'm loving that about Melksham. Good on you son - riding out all the knockers, and proving them to be the non-playing tossers they are

Progressive Tally

Jake Melksham   138

Michael Hibberd   129

Mark Baguley   28

Brendon Goddard   25

Nathan Lovett-Murray   14

Brent Stanton   8

David Hille   5

Jobe Watson   2

Lauchlan Dalgleish   2

Alwyn Davey   1

Michael Hurley   1