Votes v Tigers

3 - Melksham (justifying that new contract)

2 - Hibberd

1 - Baguley

3 hibberd
2 melksham
1 goddard

Me too.
  1. Melksham
  2. Hibberd
  3. Baguley

3. Hibberd

2. Melksham

1. Stanton

1. Hibberd
  2. Melksham
  3. Baguley

Dalgleish looks promising. Good reading of the play, good disposal by foot, needs to improve peripheral vision in decision making and clearly will have to work on endurance - dropped off the pace too regularly in 2nd half.

Kavanagh - I have concerns about his lack of hardness at the ball. Needs heaps of work on body strengthening if wanting to compete at this level. Also disappointed with his inability to run out the game - was run off by opponents far too easily in second half and gave up chasing (bad signs in the endeavour factor).

Thanks to David Hille, Nathan Lovett-Murray, and possibly Alwyn & Leroy. I think the time is probably up for all four of them.

3 hibberd
2 melksham
1 goddard

Me too.

Me three.

Dalgleish looks like a future Joe Misiti.

3 baguely

2 Goddard

1 melksham

Hibberd

Melksham

Goddard

1. Hibberd
  2. Goddard
  3. Melksham

wow. no one rate stanton? I watched the replay today and he was excellent

no he wasnt, thats what watching the replay can do, give you a limited vision and perspective of the game. I was at the G watching it live, stanton's stats dont fool anyone 33 disp and some good running but 25 turnovers , needs to do better with his disposal ...way better and he knows it too, needs to improve a whole lot on his 2nd half this year which was disappointing, take the game on, run into space and kick as well as he did early season, as he is part of the EFC leadership group now needs to show leadership and lift those around him CONSISTENTLY same for Zaka,

the others in the leadership group Jobe, Hurls, Heater, Goddard, Licha have done it brilliantly and consistently ALL year

3 Melksham

2 Hibberd

1 Goddard

no he wasnt, thats what watching the replay can do, give you a limited vision and perspective of the game. I was at the G watching it live, stanton's stats dont fool anyone 33 disp and some good running but 25 turnovers , needs to do better with his disposal ...way better and he knows it too, needs to improve a whole lot on his 2nd half this year which was disappointing, take the game on, run into space and kick as well as he did early season, as he is part of the EFC leadership group now needs to show leadership and lift those around him CONSISTENTLY same for Zaka,

the others in the leadership group Jobe, Hurls, Heater, Goddard, Licha have done it brilliantly and consistently ALL year

He tried his heart out. I'm sure every other AFL player with a broken bone in his foot would turn it over several times too. Zaka will come good too next year. Another pre-season would do him a world of good and remember, he hasn't reached his peak-age yet so still time yet. 

Oh, and btw, are you the alias of leonbakerblindturn account?

3. Melkshake
2. Pig
1. Bags

This

3 hibberd
2 melksham
1 goddard

Me too.

+1

3 - Melksham (justifying that new contract)

2 - Hibberd

1 - Baguley

Same.

3 Melksham2 Hibberd1 Goddard

3. Hibberd

2. Baggers

1. Goddard

He tried his heart out. I'm sure every other AFL player with a broken bone in his foot would turn it over several times too. Zaka will come good too next year. Another pre-season would do him a world of good and remember, he hasn't reached his peak-age yet so still time yet. 

Oh, and btw, are you the alias of leonbakerblindturn account?

Why would Brent be playing with a broken bone in his foot? David Zaha with a cracked bone in his back? Jake Carlisle with his bad back?
Especially since the game was a dud anyway. So either, these issues are BS, or someone at the Bombers is farked in the head.

3 - Melks. What a turn around.

2 - Pig. Probably not far off AA selection

1- Dalgleish - Coulda gone with a few others but like this guy a lot. Quick and takes it on.