3 Parish
2 Heppell
1 Langford

2 Likes

3 Parish
2 Langford
1 Bellchambers

1 Like

Think they could be the votes right there. Same for me.

3 - Parish.
2 - Heppell.
1 - Langers.

1 Like

Heppell - 3
Parish -2
Langford - 1

I can see why people are giving Langford votes considering he kicked three goals, but really?
3 Bellchambers
2 Parish
1 Merrett

Would struggle to find a bigger Zerrett fan than me, but he went missing for large chunks of that game. Racked up some big numbers in the end, but was missing for most of that first half.

1 Like

3 parish
2 Heppell
1 Merrett

Langers a close fourth

Confession, I watched that game from Level 4, so you tend to only notice glaringly bad or good things. Merrett had chances to kick two goals and just missed. Langford had a couple of horrid clangers, including one that killed all our momentum in that last quarter.

Parish
Bellchambers
Langford

2 Likes

I am by no means a Langford fan, but ■■■■ me, if it wasn’t for him we would not have even been close in the last quarter.

3 Likes

Interesting, but we all see the game differently (I guess). Langers kicked a goal late in the 3rd and two in the first 13 mins in the last, so 3 goals in a 15 min block of play. Thought he almost brought us right back into it. Cheers.

1 Like
  1. Parish
  2. Heppell
  3. Langford

Bellchambers was good, but he should have been against that spud. We probably needed him to do more if we were ever going to be a chance.

3 D.Parish
2 K.Langford
1 T.Bellchambers

3 Parish
2 Heppell
1 Langford

Langford kick three of our last four goals and you are telling me killed our momentum?

Parish
Langford
Merrett

Parish 3. Best game he has played for the club, enormous effort shown.
Langford 2. The composure is building.
Heppell 1. A real captain’s effort, faded after half time due to the corkie.

Ambrose a little unlucky. Had he nailed those goals, or even just the one where he kicked the torp, l might have snuck him in.

Hopefully the games of Parish and Langford spell the end of the line for faithful club servant, and allround BBlitz whipping boy, David Myers.

3 Likes

Parish
Langford
Heppell - despite it taking him a quarter to realise the conditions meant he couldn’t do his usual dinky short kicks.

Ambrose
Heppell
Bellchambers

agree