WAxit

Thankyou, PM Muldoon.

1 Like

Well, to be fair, the SASR is based in Perth. But it’s a Federal installation and would be withdrawn prior to any succession so those filthy pr1cks can’t get their hands on all the cool SF toys. And then we would just turn up in a truck or two and declare the place annexed. Not a whole lot they can do about it.

The key to military operations within Australian Sovereign territory is to coincide with the right public holiday so everyone is drunk or hung-over when you arrive. In summary, drink, invade, public holiday, barbeque. Not necessarily in that order.

1 Like

Our country is in good hands.

I, for one, welcome our new furious primate overlords and would like to point out that I can be useful for rounding up Western Australians to work in sugar caves.

2 Likes

You can have your Chicken Treat, Bankwest and Masters Milk but we’ll keep Hungry Jacks.

1 Like

The emus will secede from Eastern South Africa.

Can we do a Vexit too? Im sick of elections being only concerned with people in Western Sydney and SEQ… and submarines…

2 Likes

I was going to your post a like…until I figured out what you meant :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m with you. Fark Eden Monaro.

You’d miss them if they weren’t there.

The history book accounts of the two Hutt River Province / Democratic Republic of Western Australia wars will make fascinating reading 8 decades from now.

So is this crap happening or not? Hurry up and ■■■■ off

Got another suggestion for the name of the new country - some of these acronyms are really catchy.

Free & United Citizens Kingdom of Western Australia

3 Likes

I have a good mate who will lend me his earth moving equipment so I can start digging a moat. Thought I would start just west of Kingston on the coast and across to the east of Bordertown, then head north until I reach Karumba in NT. Thought it was a good opportunity to get rid of both the Crows and the Tarps, but keep Coonawarra.

If it means the Marsh brothers can never, ever pull on a baggy green again, I’m 100% behind this move…

8 Likes

never knew karumba was in the N.T.

I like moats. Can’t believe we don’t use them anymore. Can put sharks in there too.

3 Likes

Also ill-tempered, mutated sea bass.

2 Likes

With fricken lasers, of course!

2 Likes

yeah it is actually in Qld, my geography is not great.

Aye, kurumba?

1 Like