We didn't win! - Review vs Richmond

i think we lacked speeed into the forward 50 RAz has been leading up with brown but hooker will never be able to do that…
i would have played stewart as there was no match up for hooker with stewarts mobility being an advantage.

Fk.

On the replay Goddard being a ■■■■■■ to hurls. McGrath has to step in and diffuse the situation. Not a good look.

4 Likes

We scored 9-6 not sure its the main point from tonight. We only had 45 I50 thats why we didn’t score enough.

3 Likes

Mods can we please ban pbomber? It’s not even funny anymore.

24 Likes

good luck mate all the best

sick and tired of richmond owning us, we haven;t beaten them since 2014, and we are going to have to wait until at least the dreamtime game in 2019 for this to happen, anyway I hope the tigers don’t win the flag, anyone but the tigers thanks for the 2018 flag.

2 Likes

So many unforced skill errors! Especially shots for goal.

It happens week after week. You can kind of forgive a backman who has a rare shot and misses. But forwards and mids, when they get a set shot at goal, should get it most times. And ours don’t. I honestly wonder if anyone actually teaches our players how to take a set shot and then makes them practise it until they get it right. Parish’s miss early on. Merrett’s very gettable snap that didn’t even make the distance. Baguley and Hooker in the last. If any two of those had been competently executed we would have won.

3 Likes

Remember 2000 - when you could get up and get a drink or something to eat such was the confidence our players would convert.

5 Likes

Best part of the night: Francis has arrived.

Next best bit: one draft pick closer to drafting that midfield jet promised since 2001.

Worst part: @Heffsgirl’s cans will be put away for another year.

11 Likes

Yep. Some people just need to turn their devices off and do something else.

This
@DJR
@Riolio
@Allblack

5 Likes

We are a good side. We ain’t great but we might be soon. More time together, more Joe and McKernam. I’m feeling proud. It hurts. This isn’t an honourable bow out. We had more to prove this time.

3 Likes

it’s like that most weeks though.
hooker goals that snap, dea takes that mark and we probably win.

this team makes way too many dumb mistakes, you just can’t cover them.

Phhht

1 Like

No. It’s a community. We should have a diverse range of opinions

Bs from start to finish. Sorry

1 Like

Made me laugh. Hurley basically ignored him, and then bit back when he’d had enough.
That was an absolute Floggard moment.

6 Likes

They can ban me too while their at if they wish because I have had a gutful of his constant bagging of this Club and the players and I will smash him at every opportunity!

1 Like

I actually wonder if some of the players will be glad if he goes - Hepps and Hurls?

are you a gloomer now?

1 Like