We didn't win! - Review vs Richmond

Never seen such a fumbly team, Richmond’s pressure was not even that great, good, not great.

1 Like

Francis arrived tonight.
Take heart from that.

19 Likes

Dodoro needs to go out and get our version of the tigers 2 way runners. We need at least 4. Find them in the state leagues if you have to. Heppell, zaka, myers and Langford ainr gonna cut it.

Go ahead with zerrett, Devon smith, maybe parish and McGrath. Then add 4 two way repeat pressure players

Straight after just watching Caddy take a mark 1 metre out.

1 Like

Yes it was.

We do like diversity. But it can’t even be called trolling because it’s so obvious.

Too many players not 100% tonight, hooker and guelfi two who stood out struggling with fitness

Let down by a couple of senior guys as well

Looked like we were going to get thrashed but refused to fold and clawed our way back in.

Parish had an amazing patch in the third and with Smith the two of them got us back into it

Francis is gonna be gooooooood

The tiges were down a few but even so, we’re not far off. We need a good start next year and a good run with injuries, if we can get a couple of those close ones our way we could conceivably push top 4

4 Likes

No a lot of the fumbles were in clear space

1 Like

The one positive is Francis is coming along nicely an these last 4 games will be so good for him to know he belongs at this level

3 Likes

I wanted to win desperately. But maybe it’s not so bad we lost.

We win - team goes into next year (wrongly) thinking we can beat the best and it’ll just happen for us.

Loss - reinforces the fact that while we’ve come a long way in the last 12 weeks, there’s still a fair way still to go.

16 Likes

I just don’t reckon Goddard realises that communicating to people like that doesnt work anymore. The message gets completely lost. If he has coaching ambitions this has to change.

4 Likes

Alright I know where you are coming from.
See you next year when you have mellowed out.

2 Likes

You should pm mendoza

2 Likes

Can’t believe you said that without bursting out laughing.

2 Likes

We’ve definitely got some heart. To get as close as we did with such fundamental skill errors was pretty impressive. Umps were kind too.

But let’s all just bow down to big Frang. How huge was he???

2 Likes

That’s the best team in the league.

We’re really not that far off, and we are still a fair way off peaking.

The result of the season is disappointing, but our future may not be.

40 Likes

Good to tell how it is.
See you in the draft blitzers

The next DJ King is Pbomber

1 Like

Please they had arguably one of their worst games of the year.

1 Like

You have your take, I have mine.

3 Likes