Weird News Tidbits

On a related theme, are there still carnival-style shooting galleries at luna park etc, or have they (probably correctly) passed into OH&S oblivion?

On a related theme, are there still carnival-style shooting galleries at luna park etc, or have they (probably correctly) passed into OH&S oblivion?

 

I think they've all been replaced with the water gun style shooting galleries

 

I learnt to shoot around that age. With a single shot air rifle. Slightly different to an Uzi.........

And that there is the difference, an uzi is just not the right thing

 

 

Have you seen what an Uzi can do to a snake on your front porch though?



I learnt to shoot around that age. With a single shot air rifle. Slightly different to an Uzi.........

And that there is the difference, an uzi is just not the right thing

Have you seen what an Uzi can do to a snake on your front porch though?

Miss the snake but convert your porch to woodchips?

"Use it in anger"?

Figure of speech only (or was it? *raises eyebrow* ) - use it 'live'.

On a related theme, are there still carnival-style shooting galleries at luna park etc, or have they (probably correctly) passed into OH&S oblivion?

There were BB gun type ones when I went at about 10yo. I think spring powered, not sure. They just had the guts to make it to the back of the stand, 3-4 metres away. And they were locked into a very small range.

Are people that moronic? Those things recoil something chronic, even adults have to be careful. What a disgrace.

Flip me, what is wrong with these people.

so merica like assad now?

Flip me, what is wrong with these people.

I would make that question all encompassing, Icey. "What is wrong with us people?"

 

When we wake up to the fact that all the wrong in the world exists because the human species, collectively, has had a job done on it, has a job still being done on it (!) and decide as one to take back our world, then, and only then, will things begin to get better.

 

This might sound weird, no, it will sound weird, but I honestly believe that the movie Avatar symbolically depicts the condition of the human species.....and we are the Na Vi people! 

Is that the one with Jar Jar Binks?

Is that the one with Jar Jar Binks?

Yeah sure

Thought so.

	Man ‘stabs‘ roomie for loud threesome

	Sep 04, 2014 12:26PM<div>

A MAN allegedly stabbed his roommate several times after he complained he was being too noisy while having a threesome.

Antonio Flores Narcisso, 42, of Texas, kicked down his roommate‘s door after he got fed up with listening to him having sex with two other women, MySanAntonio.com reports.

Narcisso‘s roommate was enjoying the company of two women as part of his 35th birthday celebrations.

When the roommate yelled and told Narcisso to leave, he allegedly grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed the alleged victim numerous times in the head, back and hands, according to CBS Houston.

The roommate was taken to a local hospital and treated for non-life threatening injuries.

The two women in his company later identified Narcisso from a police photo line-up the night he launched his attack, KENS5.com reports.

Narcisso was only charged this week with burglary of a habitation with the intent to commit felony force for the attack after the incident occurred on May 8.

He is currently in custody and being held at Bexar County jail.

http://news.optuszoo.com.au/2014/09/04/man-stabs-roomie-for-loud-threesome/

 

Sounds like jealousy to me...

Looks like the girls weren't the only ones...

 

 

(•_•) 

 

 

( •_•)>⌐■-â–

 

 

(⌐■_■)

 

 

getting a stabbing....

 

 

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to appreciate a man who will stab another in the head. Because, like, bone is hard to get a knife through.

You've got to appreciate a man who will stab another in the head. Because, like, bone is hard to get a knife through.

Pity the wall was so easy to hear a bone through I'll go away now.

Most normal people would just have a pull.

News
 
Darwin cabbie‘s crappy fare as passenger leaves huge poo
  • By CONOR BYRNE
  • NT News
  • September 09, 2014 2:15PM
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
399113-3f728fdc-37dd-11e4-b8b6-a37716238

A re-enactment of Monday night‘s event when taxi driver Kishan Lalka had a guy do a poo in the back of his taxi

TAXI driver Kishan Lalka knew his career would never be the same when he heard his passengers sniggering, the sound of pants being hastily buttoned, and a particularly pungent stench filling his ­nostrils.

 

398716-ac162d34-37dc-11e4-b8b6-a37716238

Taxi driver Kishan Lalka described the souvenir as the “worst s---”

The 30-year-old Darwin Radio Taxis driver had picked up five passengers in his VW Caddy maxi taxi outside the old Honeypot strip club on Darwin‘s Mitchell St at 9.30pm on Monday.

READ: CLAIMS SOME TAXIS NOT PLAYING FARE

It seemed a normal fare, then things went terribly wrong.

“One guy who was sitting on the behind seat, he did the worst s--- – (it) can‘t even be imagined by a human being,” Mr Lalka told the NT News.

The boys had asked to be dropped off at Bayview St in Fannie Bay.

He said they were drunk, caucasian, and appeared to be Australian and aged in their early 20s.

“There was a smell in the car and one of the guys sitting behind me did a poo,” he said.

“The guys said ‘don‘t stop the car‘. I was scared. I stopped and jumped out of the car.”

Mr Lalka said he called police but failed to get a ­response.

When the boys had gone and Mr Lalka returned to the car, he couldn‘t face the dump left in the footwell of the car.

READ: DRIVERS CONSIDER TAKING TAXIS OFF THE ROAD

“A guy was walking past and I just gave him $300 to clean the car,” he said. “I don‘t know where he put it.”

Mr Lalka, a driver for two years, said the $8 fare was unpaid.

“I had a real bad headache because of the smell,” he said.

“When I sleep, I feel the smell. I didn‘t have dinner last night.

“I talked to the base and they all started laughing. I don‘t want to do this any more. It‘s a s--- job.

“Some people say it‘s a s--- job. But actually, it is s---.”

 

I would sooner be unemployed and live in a tent than be a cabbie.

“A guy was walking past and I just gave him $300 to clean the car,”