šŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Doesnā€™t everyone else have their middle monitor in portrait mode, which stops that being an issue?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a bit personal isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Rad feature I just noticed.

On Vanilla if you clicked the last page of a thread it assumed you read all the way to the last post.

On Discourse it knows exactly which post youā€™re up to. Click into a thread, click out then click on again and it starts you where you were.

5 Likes

Given there are no longer pages, thatā€™s probably a pretty necessary (and neat) feature.

1 Like

More things!

• There is a Discourse app for iOS/Android. But itā€™s just a wrapper for the web version reallyā€¦
  • Player Sponsor group just got a fancy icon! Annoying? Rad? You tell me.
  • Still trying to find a way to restore editable ā€˜titlesā€™
1 Like

Whatā€™s with all the cool kids having jets next to their avatar?

There are two ā€˜Groupsā€™ on Blitz. Donators and Player Sponsors. Iā€™m just tinkering. I can give those groups custom badges and titles. Users in those groups can choose their title from a pre-made list but thereā€™s no ability to customise them unfortunatelyā€¦

Definitely think the sponsor icons are a bit annoying. Too much effort to make them 1/2 or even 1/3 size?

Would also have the avatars 25% bigger myself.

1 Like

Yeah theyā€™re a bit full on ā€¦ also titles seem to break the mobile version.

Getting used to it now and really enjoying it! Thank you!!
I especially like being able to mute categories or topics that I have no interest in. Makes all viewing relevant to me!

4 Likes

Itā€™s the return of the elite badge (sort of)

Throwback!

Take my money!!!

1 Like

I see the ā€œEliteā€ title is backā€¦ Personally, I donā€™t like it as it implies that poster, is well, eliteā€¦and Iā€™m not sure why.

Does it illustrate length of membershipā€¦?

1 Like

It illustrates that they have donated money to one of the blitz causes.

Therefore weā€™re better than everyone.

3 Likes

I tried to post just the weblink. All the explanation stuff after it is not mine. This new Blitz is a control-freak app.

vBulletin 4.2.2. To some it might look clunky ā€” but it just works !

Anyone who wants their new personal BB home page to contain more or less the same info as the old Vanilla one did, and wants to be met with the list of Categories rather than the list of latest posts when they log in, should bookmark the following link:

https colon // discourse dot bomberblitz dot com/categories

Stick it in your Bookmarks Toolbar. Simple enough.

just getting some practice her, nothing to see

Why are you scrubbing the link?