šŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

How do I see how many unread posts are in each thread? All I see are the total posts in each thread (numbers on the right).

You donā€™t see the little blue circles with numbers at the end of each thread title?

Need to be in this view ā€¦

How do you ignore users?

I found it buried in the last part of the deepest section of the user account section.

However, it doesnā€™t work! It takes the names of the ignorees/ignoramuses but does not actually block out their posts.

So, epic fail, as the cool kids say.

1 Like

If you mean this, ā€¦

it only ā€œMutesā€ ā€¦ Notifications from that user, ā€¦ it doesnā€™t hide their posts ā€¦

Weā€™ll have to engage ā€˜manual ignoreā€™ if you listen carefully youā€™ll hear the faint sound of characters being tested :slight_smile:

HAL, engage ā€œmanual ignoreā€ setting.

I canā€™t do that Jim.

Right can someone help me out.

I almost exclusively use blitz on my phone.

My favourite method was simply to always hit the recent discussion tab to see the latest action and go from there.

Whatā€™s my best bet to get a similar experience on new blitz

Click the logo.

ā€˜Unreadā€™ view worked for meā€¦ that shows the blue circled numbers.

Ha. Guess thatā€™s why you run the show
Thanks.

Is that the same as ā€˜Latestā€™?

Edit: that was a question to Rio. I pressed the wrong reply

Click it & Seee!!

(Yes, it takes you to Latest)

Iā€™ve got a pretty old phone so clicking the logo does nothing on the current android version.

Just saying btw! Itā€™s totally my issue. Iā€™ll just be using the desktop version until I have a better phone.

Using the default Android browser or Chrome?

default browser

ā€¦but chrome on my PC and tablet (they work fine)

Yeah, heā€™s hinting that you should grab Chrome, ā€¦ or F Fox for that matter, ā€¦ for the phone. Both will do the job properly ā€¦

It was purely FYI as to why the button may not work. I donā€™t usually use my phone for browsing the internet, I became addicted to it and gave it up.

All I can say, ā€¦ is that there was an internet on the phone experience using itā€™s own browser, ā€¦ before I F Foxed, ā€¦ and then there was the joy of post F Fox.

Night & Day.

1 Like

Does not work with some versions of Safari (at least).

nd getting back to the logo is not trivial if you just reached the bottom of a long thread.

I gues that is why they have a 10k max limit on posts.