Welcome to Essendon - Jonathan Giles

CULT FIGURE
Need a chant or something :-)
Paddy never got one did he?
What number will he wear so I can order one!!!

So much for your promises
They died the day you let me go
Caught up in a web of lies
But it was just too late to know
I thought it was you
Who would stand by my side
And now you've given me given me
Nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams

Great get … ready made Ruck / backup for TBell who can hold his own and hit the board all for pick 57! You ■■■■■■ ripper. Best part is he wants to be here!

#PaddyWho?

#MassAntiExodus

Welcome Jono Giles!

I know this is from a few years ago, but I have been scouring the internet for more footage of big Joff. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quNhyHuSesM

We’ll be referring to him as Brownlow medalist Jonathan Giles by the end of 2015

We'll be referring to him as Brownlow medalist Jonathan Giles by the end of 2015

First time ever that the Brownlow has been one by two players from the same team. (Heppel being the other, of course)

Brilliant pickup, knows how to play football.

Give him #30

Looks like he's good on both his left and right.

Just to put things into perspective of how good Giles can be in the ruck:
Fantasy Freako ‏@FantasyFreako 2 hours ago

@chadleverington @FootyProphet Giles had a better winning % and better HTA% than Ryder as a ruckman.
^ That was a stat from 2014 in which Ryder played his best season so far and Giles was in Mummy's shadow. I realise Ryder provided more than what he did in the ruck, but Giles is a workhorse around the ground and he doesn't seem to fade in and out of games like Paddy does.
An absolute steal for us to pick him up!

Imagine him in the JEEP with Belly. haha

Give him #30.
I’d love for him to have a better season that Ryder next year, and to show him up when we play Port.

Sorry if it’s been mentioned already, how old is he?

Same age as Paddy, 26 (currently).

Same age as Paddy, 26 (currently).

Thanks

Loves to belt c***s

Give him #30.
I'd love for him to have a better season that Ryder next year, and to show him up when we play Port.

I'd love for him to go straight past the ball in his first contest against ryder and remove his head from the rest of his body. 

But sure, I guess a 'better season' would be ok. 

Welcome Big John! Best of luck in the red and black.

Imagine he has a better season than Paddy! Maaaan how I wish for that to happen!

Give him #30.
I'd love for him to have a better season that Ryder next year, and to show him up when we play Port.

I'd love for him to go straight past the ball in his first contest against ryder and remove his head from the rest of his body. 

Greg Stafford on Spider Everitt style?

Give him #30.

quoted for violent awesomeness