Welcome to Essendon - Nathan Grima

Won't play a game

any other things we should know from your crystal ball? can you tell me how many games we will next year thanks.

We will all of the games.
Won’t win many though.

Seems generally excited to be here going off the interview on the club site.

Fox footy?

Some blokes just want to play footy.

Welcome to EFC Nathan.

Another great Locker room guy

Won't play a game

any other things we should know from your crystal ball? can you tell me how many games we will next year thanks.

Welcome to the Bombers, Nathan.

How many rehab Grima need?

Looks arrogant

He’s a bit backy

My favourite player growing up was Paul Van De Haar. He was just such a fun character. The type who acted like he couldn’t care less off the field but was a gladiator on the field. In the past we have had our fair share of uptight players like Goddard, strange ones like Reimers and Kommer and boring stars like Heppell (to listen to not watch), but we haven’t had too many players with striking personalities. Guys that make you smile every time you listen to them. Grima strikes me as one of those guys.

Some blokes just want to play footy.

Welcome to EFC Nathan.

alot of blokes just want to play footy.
alas their body and or mind don’t allow it.

outside of anything to do with him, he retired last year due to a back injury, we don’t exactly have a great track record recently of handling injury riddled players well, let alone players who have had back issues (winda and gumby).

Seems a big gamble to be taking, for a one off year. granted in the grand scheme of things it’s basically inconsequential, but seems like a questionable move.
the other players there was at least some valid logical reasoning you could argue behind picking them up. this one it’s a stretch to find it.

He was probably just embarrassed at having to play with the likes of Thompson, Thomas, Harvey and Firrito.

Back in.

too much mention of north in his message to us.

Will provide much needed leadership to the youngsters in the rehab group.

Fingers crossed.

Apparently the first question he asked was what we use to inflate the pool with for recovery.

North could have done with him this year. Sour grapes from Scott. Love it!

Will be a great addition.

“Yeah I love it here, they have money, and fans”

Back in.

Good bloke, back him in