Welcome to Essendon - Sam Michael

Only 22. Probably needs a couple more years before full potential is known anyway. Why did Brisbane delist. What’s the knock on him?

Two first names. Dislike.

Only 22. Probably needs a couple more years before full potential is known anyway. Why did Brisbane delist. What's the knock on him?

They have a lot of kids around the same height and he was never getting in front of Martin.
Looney is gone for them too though but they rate Archie Smith as capable back up for Martin.

i preferred it when there were 3 Michael threads.

Well at least we have some coverage. Refuse to believe anyone can be worse than Ambrose, or heaven forbid NLM, in the ruck… so welcome aboard!

Do we know which 3 rookies are getting upgraded yet?

3 threads, 2 first names, 1 guy, 0 touches

Well at least we have some coverage. Refuse to believe anyone can be worse than Ambrose, or heaven forbid NLM, in the ruck.. so welcome aboard!

Do we know which 3 rookies are getting upgraded yet?

Apparently Giles was worse than Ambrose.

The way I look at it, at least we have ruck ‘options’ to hopefully avoid having to ever use Joe Daniher in there for this season.

Leuenberger would be first choice if fit, followed by Mckernan who will play every game if available either as a predominant ruck or predominant forward.

All Paddy Ambrose jokes aside, we then have 4 other options to play a role if called upon which should be enough coverage for the usual injury or two: Grimley, Michael, Jamar, Nyuon. The latter being very raw and hopefully just developes in the VFL.

3 threads, 2 first names, 1 guy, 0 touches

Priceless

Yay, Ruck depth! At least we can play JD, Smack, Ambrose, and any other makeshit tall in their best position and see what they’ve got, and maybe an option for ruck back up next year.

(NB: start playing him as a KP in the VFL if we decide we want him as a ruck in 2017, and make sure he doesnt do anything worthwhile from then on until post EFC draft pick 80+.

Will be better than last Michael we got from Lions

Will be better than last Michael we got from Lions

Mal Michael was serviceable earning his pension.

Nope, sorry, has two first names. Not to be trusted. Dodoro pls

Mountain of a man. Showed a bit in last weeks intra I thought.
Main thing is we now have 4 guys that are capable of running through the ruck that aren’t named Ambrose or Daniher. That’s not evening including Gach who will probably take some time. Tick.

Great pick up.

Did he actually play a game with us last pre-season?

Nope, sorry, has two first names. Not to be trusted. Dodoro pls

Be worse if it was Micheal Sam.

When i glanced at the thread i thought it was saying we had picked up Sam Mitchell, almost threw up all over my keyboard

Great selection.

Likely to win a Crichton, a Brownlow, the Coleman, a Walkley, the Norm Smith, a Logie and an Elephant Stamp with a Gold Star.

Delist. Name is too close to Sam Mitchell for comfort.

Every time I see this thread title I experience a feeling of repulsion, before realising it’s not that grimy little Whoreforn corker.

And next time I log-on, same thing happens. I’m like the goldfish swimming around it’s bowl “Ooh look, a rock. Ooh look, a rock”…repeat…