Welcome

CONSPIRACY!

Good work Riolio!

Seems to work much better on the mobile

There are super elite members though.

Mobile version is great

Agreed… Works better on the phone i reckon

Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time?

It's good to be back among allies and hopefully friends.

Agreed, I usually haye mobike versions, but this one is great!

Seems to work much better on the mobile

Agreed… Works better on the phone i reckon

You can like posts instead of quoting with +1 !!

And I just got notified that there were new messages posted as I was replying. It's just like the Facebooks!

Can't find the Gumby thumbs up picture anywhere on the Internets though. Avatar fail.

Thanks Riolio for getting it back up and running. Once it gets a new coat of paint I think this new forum will be pretty slick.

It's good to be back. Chrome seems to be causing me some login angst, but firefox is all good...

Cheers, I didn't even think to try a different browser until seeing this, had no idea what was going on
Now I have to use Opera

It's good to be back. Chrome seems to be causing me some login angst, but firefox is all good...

I had that too, did you change your password after logging in with the emailed one? Clear your cookies and it should be all good.

Testes, testes.  Ovaries and out.

The blue… it's slowly fading away!

Glad to be back

Thanks for all the hard work guys. Thanks also for the help with the old email etc.

And thanks for subliminaly introducing me to twitter,,,,,,I think,,,,

Woohoo it’s back, thanks Riolio!

I had that too, did you change your password after logging in with the emailed one? Clear your cookies and it should be all good.

Thanks for that - working again on the standard android browser but not chrome... But the key thing is its working ;)

Thanks for your hard work Riolio in getting it back up. 

Cheers.

Thanks guys - no Bomberblitz meant that I had to talk to my wife today.

I see the colours are slowly coming back. Looking good.  Is it possible to change the time? Its a bit confusing.

tidy work rolo 

Blitz is back. Mel Doyle is gone.