Well Done Disco!

ADRIAN!!!!

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350/Rookie_Soulnet/dodoro1_zpsq6urg1ol.gif

laughing loudly at 5.25am- the kids must think I’m crazy

Love that we are still regarded a hard club to trade with

Essendon are notoriously hard to deal with at the trade table, so when Jake Carlisle wanted out it was going to take a very brave club to try and secure his services. Fortunately he is such a good player there were plenty of suitors, and he eventually nominated St Kilda as his club of choice. The Bombers got Hawthorn involved in the bidding at one point, ensuring the Saints had to pay top dollar.

We did brilliantly well and won this trade period hands down

Hate to bring in some reality here, but did you see what Collingwood were able to get?

Treloar, Aish, De Goey…?

I hope picks 5 and 25 turns out to be as good as two of them, but that won’t likely happen for a few years, whereas Collingwood will have an immediate boost even before the Anzac Day game.

De Goey was last year. Your thinking of Jeremy Howe. Pies did do very very well. They always do

I’m happy with what we did too. We are coming from a long way back after taking massive hits. Slowly, slowly.

Sorry - I was using information from a post in another thread. I must confess I have better things to do than scan the Collingwood and/or AFL trades board, but had trusted in my fellow Blitzers. Nevertheless you would have to admit that Treloar and Aish are great trades. When have we ever brought in trades of that quality in the same year?

Not denying it. Aish and Treloar are fantastic pickups

I would don five hundred coats And I would don five hundred more Just to be the man who sends Jake Calisle Out the door

Fark WADA!
Fark WADA!

Trades Picks At Their Highest Point.

Collingwood and Geelong both had great trade periods, but they also paid a heavy price for everything they got (excepting Smith for Geelong). Leuy for free, Bird for 44 and 5 & 25 for Carlisle and Melksham is just an excellent result. I’ve rated Adrian and his team very highly for a number of years and they just keep on kicking goals.

Also those saying he was hard to deal with… I think if anything this period proved exactly the opposite. It was St. Kilda who were the massive hold up in all this. Melksham went through easily and so did Carlisle once the Saints pulled their heads out of their ■■■■■.

Actually St Kilda held out until they found good value, imagine they had Carlisle’s controversy AND no first round pick.

1 Like

I’m deadly serious …the club should congratulate him…in my opinion he is the heart and soul of the club…he is the only one that has stuck fat through the asada crap… He just keeps fighting for our club…an outstanding record given the restrictions.

DISCO IS KING!!!

Have to hand it to him. Just needs to finish it off at the draft now.

Excellent work The Coach. Normally I’d give it a 10/10, but in context, 3/3.

Love that we are still regarded a hard club to trade with

Essendon are notoriously hard to deal with at the trade table, so when Jake Carlisle wanted out it was going to take a very brave club to try and secure his services. Fortunately he is such a good player there were plenty of suitors, and he eventually nominated St Kilda as his club of choice. The Bombers got Hawthorn involved in the bidding at one point, ensuring the Saints had to pay top dollar.

We did brilliantly well and won this trade period hands down

Hate to bring in some reality here, but did you see what Collingwood were able to get?

Treloar, Aish, De Goey…?

I hope picks 5 and 25 turns out to be as good as two of them, but that won’t likely happen for a few years, whereas Collingwood will have an immediate boost even before the Anzac Day game.

De Goey was last year. Your thinking of Jeremy Howe. Pies did do very very well. They always do

I’m happy with what we did too. We are coming from a long way back after taking massive hits. Slowly, slowly.

Sorry - I was using information from a post in another thread. I must confess I have better things to do than scan the Collingwood and/or AFL trades board, but had trusted in my fellow Blitzers. Nevertheless you would have to admit that Treloar and Aish are great trades. When have we ever brought in trades of that quality in the same year?

Wellman & Barnard

Wellman & Barnard were both drafted onto the list in 1995.

Magnificent.

High quality Photoshopping.

That Chin makes him look very spartacus

Actually St Kilda held out until they found good value, imagine they had Carlisle's controversy AND no first round pick.

Their new recruitment manager

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn148/Ozeob/DodoroJackets_zps6dgnmimx.jpg

Somebody email that to the club!

That photoshop is better than Bomb Does. Kudos to you Mr Coach, looks awesome.

Credit when credit is due, criticism when criticism is due. Dodoro has made the most of the situation with the Jakes & put the club in a very good position to attack this draft. Hopefully this will be the draft we look back on & say “we nailed it”. This is the best draft picks we’ve had probably ever so lets all hope Dodoro & Keane follow up on the positives with more good work.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn148/Ozeob/DodoroJackets_zps6dgnmimx.jpg

Brilliant

Credit when credit is due, criticism when criticism is due. Dodoro has made the most of the situation with the Jakes & put the club in a very good position to attack this draft. Hopefully this will be the draft we look back on & say "we nailed it". This is the best draft picks we've had probably ever so lets all hope Dodoro & Keane follow up on the positives with more good work.
Nah, 96 draft:

#2 (Heffernan)
#5 (DMac)
#21 (Tim Williams)
#25 (Bomford)
#28 (JJ)

YIiiiiikes.

1 Like
Credit when credit is due, criticism when criticism is due. Dodoro has made the most of the situation with the Jakes & put the club in a very good position to attack this draft. Hopefully this will be the draft we look back on & say "we nailed it". This is the best draft picks we've had probably ever so lets all hope Dodoro & Keane follow up on the positives with more good work.
Nah, 96 draft:

#2 (Heffernan)
#5 (DMac)
#21 (Tim Williams)
#25 (Bomford)
#28 (JJ)

YIiiiiikes.

Wow. I quickly thought of 96 & remembered 2 & 5 but completely forgot about the other early picks. At least JJ at 28 was a rippa. That draft was a stinker all round. You could argue JJ was close to the best pick. The rookie draft had a better success rate.