What amuses you

1 Like

Nooooooiiiiiiiiiiiice!
rolls eyes
Mature.

1 Like

The ‘Parkour Double Fail’ was pretty good.

A lot goes wrong with parkour.

1 Like

The fact that this guy is the POTUS and the most powerful politician in the world is astounding. I just cracked up reading these.

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

(https://youtu.be/Vcor6_CRPZQ)

But this is my favourite -

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

2 Likes

Catching someone letting their dog sneak a sh*t in my garden then having to clean it up as yes, I saw your dog do it.

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Nice when it happens:

Malwarebytes

PREMIUM

Website blocked due to phishing

Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may be phishing you.

We strongly recommend you do not continue.

[GO BACK](javascript:window.history.back():wink:

I want to continue to this site anyway Icon

Tennis Victoria’s office.

4 Likes

IMG_0054

1 Like

Just watching last weekend’s Live at the Apollo.

3 comedians, Irishman Ed Byrne talking about vasectomy, Angela Burns, 40yo Pom…most amusing. Jeff Norcott…not bad.

Strangely, none of these have been on 8 out of 10 Cats.

That’s probably because 8 out of 10 Cats has diminished to the point that its absolute balls.

Sad, … I really liked Jimmy Carr before I watched 6 episodes of this crap.

1 Like

Good point. I used to like him also. Now find him extremely annoying.

1 Like

The letter girl is gorgeous.

SBS Viceland showing Monty Python

1 Like

Watching other parent’s kids have meltdowns in restaurants/shops/wherever because it’s not mine doing it for a change.

7 Likes

And extremely smart, too.

She’s done a lot of work encouraging girls to do STEM subjects, and then cops the hairy-legged blue-stocking types saying she shouldn’t be a role model because she’s too slim and gorgeous.

I like Jimmy Carr’s sledge of her saying she had the brain of Stephen Hawking, combined with the dancing skills of Stephen Hawking. She did a series of Dancing With The Stars, and ended up shacking up with her Russian dancing partner.

She’s also extremely active in the calling out of anti-semitism in British political life and needs protection after some of her shows. Her mother is part Jewish.

3 Likes