What amuses you

It’s a risky maneuver.

Lol.
subtitle: Shut up, it is so news.

2 Likes

I love Guelfi’s new hair.

As usual, accuracy not Murdoch’s thing: “hair” not “haircut”.

1 Like

People who ■■■■■ about other people sooooo much that you have zero doubt that not only they are also ■■■■■■■■ about you, but that they will tell the person they’re ■■■■■■■■ about right now exactly what you said about them, just as soon as they possibly can.

Yeah you’re right, Stacey is a real ■■■■■.

K-mart shopping challenges.
I only just heard of this today.

So…which of these, all bought for a dollar, would you say is ‘the biggest’?

Pic 4 is pic 1 after a little work.
We’re thinking that might be cheating.

blink

Biggest in this context would have to be what has the largest surface area, so the item in pics 1 and 4 should be the same.

It looks like the T shirt should win, especially if they do what you did and unpick the seams to double the surface area.

1 Like

What’s the Kmart challenge?

Sounds like a cheap marketing stunt by K-mart which people have fallen for.

They actually hate it.
It’s probably not evident in the context I’ve put it, but this is a kid’s thing.
In this case, eight kids were paired up and given one dollar each (four dollars) to buy the ‘biggest’ thing they could.

For us it was so we could enjoy the rest of our succulent Chinese meal.
I saw another party on the way there when I was out for a smoke.
They had lanyards.

It’s not a big earner for KMart at all, and it really must annoy the hell out of other shoppers and staff.

Fun and cheap entertainment, though.
There’s probably something first world shameful about it.

Oh, also. This is country.

1 Like

Ha.
My kids would just buy $8 worth of lollies.

2 Likes

That definitely came up as a topic of discussion.
We thought the older ones would share a slushie or something.

Edit: $4 not $8

Funny stuff actually.

We used to do the Reject shop challenge where you had to buy the most useless item under $5 that you could find.

I won it once where I found some island dancer doll thing that was covered in cheap glitter and wearing a string plastic grass skirt and paint that made it look African, not from the pacific.

1 Like

Airlines are cracking down on this now, when i went to America i had to pay to check in my bag and then was limited to 1 carry on bag

1 Like

not having a good day

I see you know your judo well.

2 Likes