What amuses you

This is very funny - a Pakistani minister live streams their press conference and the cat filter is on.

5 Likes

Ch 7 News Chick just says " A Whale was caught in a Shark net today, … … … . Isabel Marlin is reporting from the Gold Coast…", … not a hint of Irony or a smile. :smile:

Well fking done.

2 Likes

I have this pain in my knee which is like someone is sticking a needle in it. Short, sharp and intense.

I went to my favorite osteopath and she told me it was due to overuse!

The only exercise I do is walk from the car park to the footy either at the G or Dome; guess I now need a handicap car park sticker !

Friends like these…

1 Like

Putting on a sign so small will only encourage him to be rear-ended.

2 Likes

Do you, like me, look forward to hearing a report on the latest in Pavlovian conditioning by her friend, Isabel Ringing?

3 Likes

Didn’t see the Logies but the butt hurt surrounding the gold award and the ongoing pretence of indifference by one nominee has been awesome! Go Tom!!!

The speech from O’Brien was very good too.

hahaha

I had a truck parked outside my house a while ago - turned up from nowhere, and had a ‘Deckham is Gay’ sticker on the back - nfi where/what/who hahahaha

2 Likes

Small things amuse me … like the recommendation from my local library … which turned out to be false advertising

2 Likes

I figured I’d give changing a gearbox a try and googled a service manual. Google gives me the 1809 edition of The Book of Common Prayer.

5 Likes

Entirely appropriate.

Baiting Fark Carlton supporters into thinking Ross Lyon will be their next coach.

PS: Please PLEASE make this happen God!!
PPS: FARK CARLTON!

1 Like

Watching a car slooooowly back into a t-intersection.
And then get beeped by a police car.

Zaharakis lecturing the players at 1/4 time against the doggies after not getting on the stat sheet himself…I’m sure that inspired the very few players that were going ok and set the examples for the players that weren’t

So, if Tim Paine or Joe Root get out for a duck tonight and drop a catch, you expect them to stop setting the field and leave the bowling changes to someone else because they are having a bad match?

Good day to you,
I am Mr. Juan Alejandro Perez, a Spanish lawyer. I have previously sent you an email regarding a transaction of $13.5 million left by my late client before his tragic death.

I am contacting you once again because after going through your profile, I strongly believe that you will be in a better position to execute this business transaction with me. Please if you are interested to proceed with me kindly respond to my email urgently for more detail information.
This transaction is 100% risk free and 10% of the total fund will be donated among charity organizations while the remaining will be shared equal by the both of us upon a successful conclusion of the fund transfer to your nominated Bank account. Please advice urgently.
Yours Faithfully,
Br. juan Alejandro Perez

Tel: +34 *** *** ***
*Email:info@**lawfirm.com

The 10% going to charity was the deal-breaker for me. Just another bleeding heart liberal. I like my lawyers completely without ruth.

No deal.

3 Likes

I shouldn’t say this amused me, but it did. A mob called Invocare run a number of funeral-related businesses and their results for the first half-year have been down quite a bit.

They hoped that the flu season kicks in and the results pick up in the latter half.

1 Like

It amuses me that you got my email.

1 Like