What amuses you

Greatest American ever!

2 Likes

It might be worth a few quid if it’s autographed.

4 Likes

Did he have a gun too?

Lock And Load Jesus Christ GIF - Lock And Load Jesus Christ South Park - Discover & Share GIFs

Reg Mombasa’s Australian Jesus is better

This reminded me of something I find amusing - dodgy tradies (from Hi Pages) with inappropriate work vehicles.

Hired a tiler who showed up in a 1995 Corolla (his apprentice had a better car)

Hired a brickie who showed up in a XF Falcon. (His apprentice was in the falcon)

7 Likes

At Super Smash bro movie. 9:15 kids v inr screening. So many dads lol. Think we are “taking 1 for the team” lol

I just found my old footy cards… starting from 1974 (I inherited my oldest ones from an older kid across the street from me) through to 1982. Along with my Coke yoyo and 3 packs of Ardmona WSC Cricket Cards (you had to send in 20 cents and 2 x tinned fruit labels from memory).
These two amused me…

7 Likes

Despite telling myself ‘never again’ ordered some ikea wardrobes for one of the kids bedroom. So settle in for a lazy chilled day with the wife setting up the stuff.

Walk up the street to get a coffee before we start. I kid you not, there’s the EXACT same ikea cabinets on the nature strip in pristine condition ‘out for hard rubbish collection.

I imagine they’ve just cracked it and thrown it out due to frustration.

6 Likes

nah with where you live, they’ve probably upgraded to mcphails

Don’t they call those IKEA cabinets / wardrobes relationship killers?? lol

ie, never put one together with your significant other!

1 Like

Ikea has some nifty little food products, but shopping there makes me :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I had some help to put it all together, but takes ages longer than you’d ever expect.

And @Bombergirl breakfast in ikea is surprisingly good for $5. You can go straight to the cafe and food area without doing the full shopping route.

1 Like

10 Likes

18 Likes

I shop at Costco occasionally. The usually have these stands set up where someone is handing out samples of a product. There’s always people lining up and scrounging for a free morsel.

The other day I went there, and people were lining up to sample…water. FFS. Lining up to have a 20ml sample of water.

3 Likes

They heard about what you can do with just a little bit of water…

4 Likes

From the famous author of Lord Of The Party Invitation:

3 Likes

Listening to Fat Hutchy’s station this morning…
Wayne Carey being the ambassador for the Good Bloke Society…
Oh my…

1 Like