What amuses you

Academic spam. This line especially:

3 Likes

Not the loss of life (that’s definitely not amusing), but this headline and snapshot made me think of Blitz…

2 Likes

I just became aware that “shitposting” is an anagram of “top insights”.

6 Likes

We need a badge for that

1 Like

So the hierarchy would be

Player sponsor
■■■■ posting
Elite
Top Insights

badgeless scum

1 Like

20 years ago this is how they sold Pepsi

4 Likes

Incidentally, in case this is not commonly known - scammers can use anyone’s number these days.

Gee 30th June came around really quick

Pfft… only eight k? they were going to give me $22,000 on my tax return.

My scammers are more generous than your scammers.

‘Tax Income’.
What does that even mean? Taxable Income? Tax Return?
Anyway, after I clicked the link and filled in my details, it ended up being only $2.

5 Likes

Is that like those “free beers” that touts offer you in Asian countries to lure you into their bars, which magically disappear the minute you get inside, and you find out you’ve been charged 20 bucks for the “complementary” dish of salted peanuts?

I was feeling sad that I hadn’t got around to washing and vacuuming out the car. Then I saw this, I felt instantly better about my car. The whole back-seat and parcel shelf was full.

4 Likes

imagine the stink inside over the next few days

Even the truckie behind the car took a pic - I’ve never seen anything like this before.

I saw one like that this arvo…front passenger seat and back seat absolutely covered in ■■■■■.

Oops…

3 Likes

An example of what is known as “proof of concept”.

6 Likes

I so hope that this actually happened.

8 Likes

Just had an interesting picture pop up on my buy, swap sell page on facebook with someone selling a framed print of Jesus. The fact Jesus was wearing a cross is what i found amusing.

4 Likes