What amuses you

How changing the music soundtrack can turn something into a completely different movie altogether…

https://x.com/historyinmemes/status/1757683848148861396?s=20

4 Likes

You are right. They should keep him well away from Test cricket commentary

At a pub in Temora, woop woop NSW. Ordered a T-bone so thought I should have a shiraz to go with. Publican looks at his rack of wine glasses, carefully considers, and selects the smallest one going :grinning:

Reminds me of this

1 Like

How most professors respond to emails.

Write a detailed email on something they asked about.

Response:
“Yes. This is good. Thanks.”

One day I’ll be confident enough to respond to emails with that level of brevity.

1 Like

It’s the perfect response. You’ve done what was asked and he has no questions.

The equivalent from my boss is ‘Great thanks!’

It’s my favourite response.

2 Likes

Go to parent teacher interviews, and the teacher is an Elvis impersonator. Made my day.

4 Likes

When I was teaching, I hated parent teacher interviews. I found that generally fathers didn’t want to be there and were only interested if their kid was aan academic failure or beehaved badlly. Mothers on the other hand only wanted to hear the good stuff and ignore any criticism. Worst were the violent people, generally Fathers who would lash out at the child (if they were present) for any negative comment made. I soon learnt to never say anything bad or criticaal of any of my students.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t know if the link will work, but it’s titled Fun in the Mud.
Melb vs Hawthorn at Glenferrie Oval.

2 Likes

Without a pause…
Footpath, to wrong way down a four lane road…for a considerable distance, crosses double lines (not that I guess that matters at this point)…

Yeah mate, you guys do nothing wrong and people hate you for no reason.

Edit: oh…and of course there’s a lane.

TV station pranked by viewer, in a Ricky Mott-esque effort…

4 Likes

Got a link?

2 Likes

Pixelated testicles.

Edit: If anyone wants me, I’ll be over at the bomberblitz advertising thread.

“After the break, we will air ballage of a man’s feet”.

1 Like

I’ll have to come back after 9am to bang on this bloody door.

5 Likes

9 Likes

I wonder if The Flowers will be Deep Purple?

3 Likes

They would have saved heaps if they had just used Andrew okeefe.

1 Like

im not going to lie, i genuinely love these fake ads. always get a chuckle out of me. the amount of times that wilkinson dude or larry have had their careers ended :rofl:

1 Like