What annoys you? Extra time

I have recently received multiple ads for rehab clinics in Thailand.

GET OUT OF MY LIFE GOOGLE.

1 Like

You should wash them before.

Otherwise every single thing youā€™ve touched in the course of your day is now crawling around on your member.

Itā€™s not the licensing thatā€™s the problem. Itā€™s the fact that 100% of drivers these days are in their phones.

Seriously, have a look into random cars if youā€™re driving down the freeway of a morning. Nearly every single driver is on their phone in some capacity (the guilty look down at their legs is the giveaway)

Do you have one of the ā€˜hey googleā€™ things or just your phone? Because if itā€™s the hey google thing then itā€™s your own fault for voluntarily bugging your own house

The AI on MK3. Just flat out cheating - forgotten how much it wants to make me pull my hair out.

More people drug driving now than drunk driving.

1 Like

I donā€™t like to stereotype but my experience has been with soccer mums driving giant SUVā€™s.

No. Have a Samsung which uses Bixby but havenā€™t set it up or logged in.

People in my family that donā€™t break up or at least squash cereal boxes, milk cartons, etc before putting in the recycling

5 Likes

I rarely cop any problems in the country, but yesterday, leaving Windy Hill, had two near misses in five minutes. First was someone backing out of an angle spot in Napier St when I was less than ten yards away, then someone merged straight in my path without indicating.

Luckily I learnt to drive in Caulfield, and it is a great place to learn defensive driving because you cop every single type of incompetent and inconsiderate driving there.

1 Like

I tell you what Noonan, itā€™s high on my agenda to move to the countryside as soon as financially possible. City life is going the way of the AFL.

Yes, but still better than everything the other person has touched all day being on my member too.

1 Like

Belt and braces.

Waiting nearly an hour for your 10 minute Doctors appt.

Made one for 11.30, ā€¦ then another at the Council for 12.30, positive, (as you would be) Iā€™d be able to make it at that time.

Come 20 past 12, after arriving at 11.25 I Told them to get fcked and walked out for the Council one.

Why is it that they think our time is so so so far less important than theirs, especially in the middle of a farken workday??

Drives me spare.

6 Likes

I know Iā€™m asking it for it here, and I can anticipate what the ā€œsmartiesā€ will do in reply, but here goes:

I HATE it when posters reply with an animated GIF as itā€™s extremely annoying and distracting to have flashy movement on the screen when Iā€™m trying to read.

Any such intrusions are now killed on the spot with that wonderful Adblock thingy, so do your worst!

Ha! I did that recently and followed up by changing Doctors. Fark 'em!

1 Like

I would reply with an animated Gif but I donā€™t know how. :joy:

1 Like

Youā€™re clearly no ā€œsmartieā€! BTW, did you decide to eat that corn chip fragment found on the rug?

1 Like

Well I finally made a decision last night after leaving it on my dining table. Twas with much reluctance, I threw it out!

1 Like

Doctors being an hour over was par for the course when I was in Ormond, then Essendon.

Worst has been 10-15 minutes in Port Fairy. We have a decent medical clinic with about 8 doctors, two of whom are usually on call at the adjacent hospital.