What annoys you? Extra time

It’s not the Dr, it’s the idiots that rock up with 50 things wrong with them.

Rookie mistake making an appointment later in the day.

You want the first one or two slots at the start of the day or after lunch.

3 Likes

Alexa.

Completely, utterly useless.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m a bit surprised there weren’t more hilarious, original and unpredictable responses like this TBH!

Does that annoy you?

The Menulog commercial
“Did someone say menu log?”
No, no one did. ■■■■ off

4 Likes

Ambulance Victoria.

Ask for subscription to be paid by 21 June, so I scheduled the transfer for 21 June. Bank statement says it was paid 21 June. On 24 June (Monday), I get a text saying my cover has lapsed. Most institutions wait a day or so for bank transfers to reach their account before hitting you with penalties, but not Ambulance Victoria.

1 Like

Women just having one kid and thinking… ■■■■ I need a 4 wheel drive now. Seriously settle down. Plenty of 4 door sedans with rear storage that can fit a pram and nappy bag. You’re not a soccer mum of 3 kids. Your kid is not even 2 months old.

3 Likes

Most of the time it’s cos they’ve selfishly shoved extra appointments in for extra sick regulars, like they just did for my kid when he had croup.

1 Like

Really? I thought it’s now basically the day you make the transaction on Bpay.

Maybe once they have their first they want a second and are preparing for that?

Next year, I’ll schedule it one day earlier, but everyone else I schedule for the due date. Tradesmen I pay on receipt of the bill, but not institutions.

The ‘Telstra technical department’ scam. They haven’t stopped ringing all week.

I’ve reported this. They know the numbers that have been ringing.

How can a phone company not actually be able to stop this?

1 Like

So you really think it is about having kids ?

LOL

Mrs Fox the Third has a very expensive AWD that is as big as a tank with more extras than a Hollywood blockbuster.

Not for kids, not for grandkids but for the dogs, and it had to have a seperate aircon in the back for them.

Having a stack that would rival many of the ones on the old WWOS during my last ski of the day at Perisher yesterday. R/H thumb is cooked and will get x-rays back in Adelaide tomorrow but early prognosis is multiple breaks :rage:

1 Like

That’ll learn you.

People who go out of their way to say “literally” when they clearly mean figuratively.

3 Likes

Good old yard sale. I never have a last run, I stop on the second last one.

That’s two mornings now, lady gets on the tram eating a garlic laden Chinese sausage. Stinks the whole place out.

1 Like

Time to try a new tram line methinks :joy:

2 Likes