What annoys you? Extra time

Yep, you three would get the hose treatment.

1 Like

Oi, I’m on your side!

And i wouldn’t use the hose, I’d throw the bag back at someone.

1 Like

Apols @Kj_11 . The hose treatment would be reserved for @Dodga and @handypoint .

2 Likes

carry your dogs ■■■■ home, flogs

2 Likes

From now on I’m going to start putting the bags in letterboxes instead of bins.

4 Likes

Put them on the doorstep, set them on fire and ring the doorbell.

Apple News giving headlines of media articles which you can only read on Apple subscription.
But if you go direct to the relevant media site, the article isn’t paywalled.

1 Like

Gavels.
Just watching TV saw a fastfood ad saying you be the judge and showing an auctioneer’s hammer.
Why?
NO JUDGE IN ANY COURT IN AUSTRALIA USES A GAVEL. THEY DO NOT EXIST IN AUSTRALIAN OR ENGLISH COURTS ANYWHERE EVER.

Bring in the Gavel!

Do I hear 2 years?, 3 years, 10?

Life! SOLD to the man in the docks

1 Like

What do they use then?

When the death sentence existed, the judge used to put a black cloth on top of the wig.

1 Like

In Australia they slap a thong on the side of an esky and shout “Oi! Shut ya pie-hole!”.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. I guess that’s by they pay them so much. Never had to go to court before, at least I know the inner workings of it all.

When you’ve rested sufficiently to ease the pain of arthritic hips and shin splints and then manage to tweak a hammy stepping over a gutter on your return to walking.

2 Likes

Are you seeing a Dr Sean Murphy by any chance?

5 Likes

I am trying really hard to not say “it’s funny if it’s not you”, but I am a base creature.

At least I’m not going to LIKE your post.

Dr Riviera as it happens. He says “Hi!”.

3 Likes

C7 just ran a story re i felt important to share… if you see mold, little black dots etc on your kids lunch boxes or waterbottles, then important to clean them. Thanks C7, what would we do without you.

In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue. I’d like to echo those thanks to C7.

Peter Mitchell must lick his lips when he first reads those gems. Up there with the moon landing.

1 Like