What annoys you? Extra time

I was at a Garth Brooks concert in Central Park in New York in 1997, and they reckon there was 980,000 people. Where I was in the crowd, it was just about totally female and they all knew every word of his songs and sang every one. Actually enjoyed it, and the parties after as well.

Farken windows 10!

Slip up the street for 20 mins, and MS decides NOW is a good time to do an update that looks like it will take an hour, if not more to complete.

Don’t own your own computer any more, getting more like faring apple all the time.

Back to 7 as soon as I get the time. Had a gutful of this bloated, data mining, out of your own control ars of an O/S.

2 Likes

you seem well researched, why in your infinite wisdom did you not just install on your better ancient os, or go linux?

Get a Mac!!! To reprise an old Blitz favourite.

The company that pushes software onto your phone without you knowing it, to deliberately drain your (NON REPLACEABLE) battery and make it seem torched, to force their own brainwashed disciples to walk zombie like to the Church of Appletology & upgrade to their new model ??

Think their any different since then?
I wondered for a while, if they’d learnt their lesson.

Then they remove the earphone plug forcing their customers to then spend another 200 clams for the “ultra suited and balanced to Apple tech” (they’re fkng not) bluetooth (lose one half a month & have to buy another pair) earphones??

They said it was to make room, … but what it’s really about is forcing you to have BT on, so it pings with every other BT device it passes and they can track your movements.

Nup.

And now other companies are following suit because Crapple have been making a monty selling on said tracking data and they want their slice of the farking pie too.

They are all getting as bad as one another.

1 Like

tinfoilGuy.jpg

2 Likes

not sure if srs.

Common knowledge 90% of that.

*citation needed to disprove the other 10.

honestly, the lack off self awareness, on a forum dedicated to a sports club.

1 Like

Turn off auto updates

Works for me

Yeah, … you can do it if you have the pro vers apparently, … but not on Win 10 home.

Weird, & curious as to why.

Turn off auto updates and buy the adapter.

Problem solved

Because those Microsoft and apple people want total control of our minds, and wallets !!

1 Like

Got an AFL trivia box thing for fathers day.

Pretty sure this card was put in, just to ■■■■ me off!!!

1 Like

And that ^ is why God invented matches.

*Bomberblitz does not condone the use of matches to burn down AFL House and all the arsehats contained therein.

A flamethrower and a few incendiaries should do the trick.

No comment.

If only we knew someone who may have access to such items…

Hearing Mitch Marsh could be recalled to the Test side.

1 Like

I’ve haven’t looked, but I’m told the comments on The Rage article on that are quality.

1 Like