What annoys you? Extra time

The game finishes late enough that you have to rely on effin’ TigerAir to get you back to Melbourne. At twenty past midnight.

Hungry Jacks ad’s about Double Bacon, Double Cheese, “Baconator” Burgers with Cheesy Bacon Fries, that look so appealing on a Hungover Sunday, and being an Hour from the nearest Hungry Jacks. :sleepy:

Damn they look the shiz.

1 Like

Mate, it’s 3:30, that’s an extended hangover.

1 Like

Lol,… It’s only just beginning.

Don’t feel fully right until the Tuesday sometimes these days.

1 Like

Yep I hear you.

Only things that seem to work is a swim in the ocean and sleep.

Neither of which are possible when you live in the suburbs and have kids.

2 Likes

It got to Wednesday or Thursday for me, so I gave up drinking. I can have one…while travelling usually…but not every day.

A hangover? Or a drink?

Anyway, movie thread is not working, but I needed to post this.
Thread won’t let me post a new reply, let’s try quoting…

Anyone seen Apollo 11?

I loved it. On the extreme screen at hoyts. Opening scene just set the tone for the enormity if the rocket and the mission.

I’d been listening to a podcast ‘13 Minutes to the moon’ which really focussed on the last part of the landing. The podcast was a great way to get more perspective about the challenges they faced, and what all the background noise is during the control room chatter.

FA drink.

Three single-drink days causes a hangover.

In 2007, had 3 light beers and was hungover for4 days.

Jesus H Christ.

You probably need to see a doctor about that. Is that even normal to be so crook from minimal alcohol?

Maybe it’s something else in the beer?

Giving up drinking has not been a problem. I found that this condition is far from uncommon, just that plenty of people soldier on with the hangovers.

I don’t mind waking up feeling OK.

What annoys me?

Having to get rid of a stupid pop up about bleeding cookies every time I open a webpage.

I’m sick and tired of it.

2 Likes

Fkn Wind!!!

I can handle the rain, … but fk me the endless Wind drives me spare.

3 more days of the “Strong & Damaging” version still to come this time around they’re saying . Faaaaarrrrk!

Neither does the person that asked you this.

Eat a little bit less fibre.

2 Likes

When Musicians get the audience to sing half their ■■■■■■ songs. When you watch the live clips on Youtube or you go to a concert, they sing one or 2 lines and try and get the audience to do the rest… 1 line of the chorus, audience do rest… repeat for verse 2.

Don’t get me wrong because I love singing a long but when I pay over 100 bucks to see a concert, I want them to sing the whole ■■■■■■■ song… not the audience.

3 Likes

I think it’s cool.
I especially like it when they’re confident enough to sing the first word and the crowd sings the rest of the first verse.

There’s music that’s pretty singy-along.
There’s also music where that would be very weird.
If you’re going to John Farnham, and 99% of the crowd want to join in, I’d suggest you’re the weird one. If you’re at OA’s latest production & Gazza in the row in front starts belting out the aria…

What gig was it?

Now I think about it, one of my favourite live tracks (I Want To Break Free from Live Magic) the audience starts the vocal themselves.

It was 5 finger death punch

1 Like

Sorry.

“5 Finger Death Punch”?

Really? .