What Annoys You More

Your avatar seems appropriate.

1 Like

Tsk.
Mates.

Oh fark - those were bed pans, you nonce!

I don’t see the link.

You’d be paying for medicare, whether you smoke or not.

(And whether you pay the medicare levy or not… health spend is ~$14k per taxpayer pa, that’s a bit more than medicare levy, which is 2% of the incomes of people earning over $90k).

The only variable is whether you smoke or not.

1 Like

The link is that rosso wants smokers not to be eligible for medical treatment, despite paying for it in at least two ways and possibly three.
You don’t think that smokers pay for medical treatment is a good reason for receiving it?

1 Like

No.

But I do think the world would be better off without cigarettes for this and many other reasons.

Cool.
Let’s find someone who disagrees with that and we can gang up on them together.

Edit: Also. No. lol.

Edit: Edit: Or fine, then. Go the other way. No medical treatment, and we don’t have to pay medicare, or any tax on cigarettes.

I think we should just be happy with the health care system we have. I don’t smoke, but i don’t want people who do smoke to go untreated if they get sick because they can’t afford it.

And likewise, when my liver packs it in i’ll expect a new one thanks.

2 Likes

I miss the smokes girls who would offer free darts to patrons at pubs and/or nightclubs.

Only take a couple otherwise they would give you stinkeye, or call security.

I don’t care what the experts say. Smoking was ace.

1 Like

Guys who find you in a carpark whilst getting your baby out of the car to abuse you for “cutting them off” by paying attention and taking off at traffic lights first and being in front when the lanes merge.

5 Likes

Old people who climb things.

Another ladder-fall show up at your work?

He fell off a bin, actually.

Ouch.
Was chatting to someone this morning who told me her sister stood on a ‘ceramic stool’, which broke…and she fell through it…and…sliced her legs up pretty horribly…

was he also smoking?

1 Like

My parents had some ceramic doorknobs.
One broke and a tiny little nick gave me a very deep cut.
Nasty stuff when it’s broken.

Anti vax comments in the above

■■■■■ who sneak in the darkness of night to put uncollectable ■■■■ on your hard rubbish. Of course they don’t fkn take it back. No, it sits on your nature-strip and you are saddled with the problem of getting rid of it.
Dirty fkn ■■■■■…

6 Likes
3 Likes

I thought that was a duck…?
Ok - seems there are other meanings for it.
TIL