What annoys you?

I don't u/stand the penchant to load up your phone with the things, when most of what they do seems to me to be easily accessed through a studiously bookmarked web page?
Ever tried opening up the AFL website on a mobile at the footy. I've seen paint dry faster.

Craig’s Comments.

Enough said.

change the station in the car because some intolerably ■■■■ song is on

passenger “whyd you change it i like that song”

■■■■ off who’s driving?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
People who say daylight savings.

It’s daylight saving! Not plural, nor is it a bank account.

Steven Danks and Subways agrees

Nice ones. Well played.
Turning on modern televisions. Look, I get that they take longer to start up because of their increased power and microwhatevers, that's annoying but understandable. What's farking bullshit is whether you turn them on using the remote or the buttons at the back, you get no indication that anything's happening. Did the button you pressed just work? Dunno, press it again. fark. Did it work the first time and now I've just turned it off again? Press it again, maybe. Okay, it's worked that time. The little light's turned on. Wtf? It just turned off again.

Look, here’s an idea.
How about an on-off switch?

Bought a Samsung smart tv recently. Turns on pretty quick I reckon, but the remote is that sensitive that you can accidentally press buttons if you even look at it the wrong way. Constantly muting the sound or turning the telly off by accident.

That reminds me…
Pausing live telly so you can go off and make a cuppa or whatever and then skip through the ads, and then accidentally pressing the wrong button and it goes back to live telly and you’ve missed it all and can’t go back and you go ‘Nooooooooooo!’

Give up coffee,grab an esky with 6cold beers in it and ■■■■ in a bucket.i never miss a thing.(perhaps the bucket after sixth beer) .

The HD vision visor Ad.

Yeap you can tell the Giro is on and the Tour not far away.

All the white, old, fat & slow blokes have dusted off the Lycra and hit the roads on their bikes.

People that wear bike pants when they do their grocery shop.

People

People that decide to have a petting zoo in their backyard for parties… twice it has happened next to me causing my 2 year old to forgo their sleep and be overtired and grumpy…If you want to have a farm party, go to a ■■■■■■ farm where there are no houses for Km’s. Not have them in a poxy small backyard in a housing estate…

Turning on modern televisions. Look, I get that they take longer to start up because of their increased power and microwhatevers, that's annoying but understandable. What's farking bullshit is whether you turn them on using the remote or the buttons at the back, you get no indication that anything's happening. Did the button you pressed just work? Dunno, press it again. fark. Did it work the first time and now I've just turned it off again? Press it again, maybe. Okay, it's worked that time. The little light's turned on. Wtf? It just turned off again.

Look, here’s an idea.

Bought a Samsung smart tv recently. Turns on pretty quick I reckon, but the remote is that sensitive that you can accidentally press buttons if you even look at it the wrong way. Constantly muting the sound or turning the telly off by accident.

That reminds me…
Pausing live telly so you can go off and make a cuppa or whatever and then skip through the ads, and then accidentally pressing the wrong button and it goes back to live telly and you’ve missed it all and can’t go back and you go ‘Nooooooooooo!’

Look, here’s an idea.

When people comment/update profiles/ text some stupid complaint and finish it

That is all.

The price of razor blades, men's or ladies - why are they so damn epensive

au.dollarshaveclub.com/

Worth it.

Quoted Post

That Caroline Wilson age tv advert.

Everyone is getting hacked at the moment. Surely we can get someone to hack the rage?

1 Like

That Caroline Wilson age tv advert.

1 Like

A reply to: @David J Richardson regarding QuoteLink

When some other ■■■■■■■ comes down to your mile-long stretch of pristine surf beach so your morning constitutional is only half an hour long.

That’s the rule, right, only one person allowed at once?

Having an aqua bog?

Sam Stosurs arms.

I just stood next to her for about 30 seconds. She’s the sinew I est looking girl I’ve ever seen.

Hope she wins the Open.

When unAustralian sites stop you writing b*stard.

When some other ■■■■■■■ comes down to your mile-long stretch of pristine surf beach so your morning constitutional is only half an hour long.

That’s the rule, right, only one person allowed at once?