What annoys you?

Being asked to sign a card for a dude at work’s 60th birthday. I work different shifts to him, in a different department, we’ve never spoken, I doubt he knows my name.

'Oh c’mon, you gotta sign the card, it’s for Paulie. ’

’ But I don’t know Paulie. ’

’ yeah but… It’s Paulie. ’

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Greece:

“Last week, eurozone officials said Greece only had six working days left to come up with a revised list of reforms to seal a deal on its next rescue bailout”.

Oh so asking Germany for another round of WWII reparations didn’t stick?

Ahhh…the whiff of blackmail.

When your folks say they would like to buy a big xmas present that you need (e.g a $2000 Thermomix)

Then you call them up on said xmas present idea (putting 2k for Solar) and they go… oh sorry we might be able to do $500 as we dont have tenants in our rental property…

Kicker to make them annoying? They just announced that they are going on holiday 5 times next year… all overseas…

Quoted Post

Greece:

“Last week, eurozone officials said Greece only had six working days left to come up with a revised list of reforms to seal a deal on its next rescue bailout”.

Oh so asking Germany for another round of WWII reparations didn’t stick?

Quoted Post

My dog waking me up at 5am cause she's going crazy about the thunder.

It’s not like she’s a small pissy I dog too. She’s an F’ING 50kilo Ridgeback who should be laughing at the sound

Ha, my dog cowers in the corner when you open a DVD case.

Lightning? Forget about it. Most neurotic dog I’ve ever seen…

My friend had a ridgeback. It would gently but repeatedly headbutt people it didn’t like.
That sounds a lot less scary if you’ve never met a RR.

Yeah my dog does that to kids. If the kids are being feral she’ll give em a nice little shirt front

My dog waking me up at 5am cause she’s going crazy about the thunder.

It’s not like she’s a small pissy dog too. She’s an F’ING 50kilo Ridgeback who should be laughing at the sound

I was bailed up by some cancer council…I hesitate to call them volunteers…after a regular monthly donation.
Massive hard sell, ‘you probably know someone with cancer, right?’.
If they come at me like that again I’ll be telling them to go forth and multiply.

Charity workers. Had a guy at Box Hill approach me, and when I told him I already donated to the organisation he was working for, he kept going on and on. Took about 5 times of telling him that I already donate for him to stop his pitch and process what I was saying.

Greece:

The way the home ADSL craps out for weeks after every big rainstorm, with 0.1Mbps download speeds and continual disconnections, and the way that the ISP keep pretending it's somehow my modem's fault when it's patently obvious that Telstra's infrastructure is rubbish and needs to be replaced, but won't be because after the election the govt cancelled the NBN rollout that we were due to get 14 months ago.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIMuvumYrg[/media]

People who post youtube links in reply to posts in which you complain that your internet is too slow to watch youtube…   :stuck_out_tongue:

@Riolio : new blitz B-)

Beat it.

@Riolio : new blitz B-)

what's wrong with "the list" thread?

Do you have a child?

Most accurate call ever

Do you have a child?

Yep a 3month old

Ah, yeah... I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and put the cover sheet on you TPS reports. Did you get the memo?

Pointless threads.  

And

Comments that add nothing.

Well that's me ■■■■■■.