What annoys you?

Chronic pain.

Chronic pain.

Yes.

It can go get itself well & truly Farked.

Oh, & what I came here for, … Windows 10. It can go to buggery as well.

Easy. Get a Mac.

Easy. Get a Big Mac.

Fixed.

Easy. Get a Mac.

I might consider an Apple product, … if they ever stop ripping everybody off.

IT JUST WORKS

That the Australian Sports Commission, a governnment corporate entity within Hunt’s portfolio, gives around $8.5 million to the AOC, a private corporate body supposedly self- funded. Probably a voluntary contribution to top up John Coates salary , you know the IOC VP and el supremo of CAS.

Easy. Get a Mac.

Apple and microsoft are both ■■■■■. I hate them.

Easy. Get a Mac.

I’m getting the feeling I’m going to see you one day on the Australian version of Doomsday Preppers.
Easy. Get a Mac.

I’m getting the feeling I’m going to see you one day on the Australian version of Doomsday Preppers.

She won’t make it to Doomsday. Steve Jobs’s ghost is going to poltergeist the hell out of her.

Easy. Get a Mac.

I used to feel the same about MS, … until Bill & Melinda decided to give half of their wealth away, as well as create “The Giving Pledge” org w/Buffet, …

http://www.businessinsider.com/billionaires-giving-away-their-money-2015-10/?r=AU&IR=T

… and then effectively shaming other wealthy Yanks to also give up half or more of theirs as well, now totalling $732 billion.

How could you hate a company that holds these?

or wears turtle necks…

Valentines Day

Easy. Get a Mac.

I used to feel the same about MS, … until Bill & Melinda decided to give half of their wealth away, as well as create “The Giving Pledge” org w/Buffet, …

http://www.businessinsider.com/billionaires-giving-away-their-money-2015-10/?r=AU&IR=T

… and then effectively shaming other wealthy Yanks to also give up half or more of theirs as well, now totalling $732 billion.

How will they ever survive on $700 billion dollars?

Easy. Get a Mac.

They need some play money till they die. From memory they were only leaving their immediate family 1% the rest to their charities.

IIRC, they will continue to look for good ways to use it, and again IIRC, they aim to have given virtually everything away by the time they kick it as well.

Easy. Get a Mac.

They need some play money till they die. From memory they were only leaving their immediate family 1% the rest to their charities.

I heard that each of the children were getting 10 mil.
A drop in the ocean compared to what he’s worth, but still a nice chunk of money.

Easy. Get a Mac.

WORST PARENTS EVER!!!

When you book accommodation for a weekend at the beach a few months in advance, take a day off work so you can have a long weekend and when the weekend finally arrives the weather forecast is Friday 26, Saturday 19 & rain, Sunday 19 & rain, Monday 20, Tuesday 26

FFS