What annoys you?

■■■■ I hate Telstra.

Once I rang them pretending to be my dad. I made no effort to change my voice, but the guy still believed I was “John” born in 1948 :smiley:

Slightly off tangent here but similar theme. I was visiting friends in SA once. We were all 16 and 17 piled into a P plater car which was a real novelty for a Victorian at the time. Decided to drive through for beer which was also pretty exciting.

Driver says to the guy serving “I’d like a
carton of beer please.”

Guy says with a confused expression “what kind of beer?”

“Um… drought?”

He gave us a box of west end despite that AND the Plates.

Is that a typo/misspelling, or did you literally use the word "drought"?

Nope. This guy said “drought”.

Can I ask how you two broke your little toe?

I feel like a goose. All the things I have done in my life and I had never broken a bone. Cracked ribs was all I’d managed. Then I break my farking toe slamming it hard into the tiny little leg thing (more of a block) on the back of the couch. A week and a half now and still nasty bruising on the foot. It’s ■■■■■■■ me off now. Just inconvenient.

That was on purpose to, you know, old fella, flex…

(too much?)

I feel like a goose. All the things I have done in my life and I had never broken a bone. Cracked ribs was all I’d managed. Then I break my farking toe slamming it hard into the tiny little leg thing (more of a block) on the back of the couch. A week and a half now and still nasty bruising on the foot. It’s ■■■■■■■ me off now. Just inconvenient.

(too much?)

Lol. They were actually caused by a rather vigorous interaction with the Victorian Constabulary.

(too much?)

Lol. They were actually caused by a rather vigorous interaction with the Victorian Constabulary.

Cause Boot is so old I was thinking more along these lines…

I used to enjoy watching the news, it was something i picked up off my old man, where dinner was always promptly at 6:00 and we sat down and ate while viewing/talking about things. It was short, sharp to the point and generally interesting even when they had the odd light hearted story and it was precision personified virtually working in order from local, international to sport, weather.

That all went out the window some time ago, but even more so when the nightly news stretched to an hour long.

Now it’s constant previews of what’s coming up in sport/weather, special interest stories which are really just paid ads and my personal fave viral video sensations. I mean they are not even trying and it ■■■■■ me no end.

Brian Naylor would be turning over in his grave you bastards. Take a good ■■■■■■■ hard look at yourselves. I can just feel the brain cells dying, if I want reality TV i will go out of my way to find it. Just give me the news with no BS.

Newsreader: Something something happened somewhere and here’s the details. Now here’s such and such on scene.
On scene: Says same thing with footage of them standing outside.
Newsreader: Thanks now to such and such live for the latest.
On scene 2: Same images again, same story said again, no real update to what was already said.

Repeat.

And now, here’s an idiot in a helicopter, telling us how the freeway is farkin stacked like it always farkin is during peak hour.
After the break - a fluffy kitten.

With music, what’s new ■■■■■ cat?

Is that the XXX rated version?

Fake banana rules.

Pink = “strawberry” is very lame though.

Barney Bananas - do they still make them?

Just thought the same thing. Favourite ice cream in childhood.

farkin carnts stopped making banana choc tops ffs!
and…ythey also stopped making farkin chocolate choc tops!!! WTF?>???

now they have some shiit called farkin red velvet instead. buncha farkin wankas

Hmmm … down here we can get Vanilla, Chocolate, Boysenberry and Peppermint Choc Chip.

The chocolate ones are going…

Not down here brother.
Valhalla ice cream.
Don’t think you guys get it.

Nope.
This chick in Gold Class was trying to tell me that ‘Red Velvet’ was just like chocolate.
Except - it wasn’t brown. And it didn’t taste of chocolate.
It’s farkin cherry.

Do you get banana choc tops down there? They were mine and Mrs Deck’s favs.

Red Velvet. It is not meant to be a cherry flavour. Tell them they are muppets!

It annoys me that I like it as cake. Out of all the cakes we make it is the only one I will eat a full slice of. Thankfully we don’t get it ordered too often so I don’t get to feast on the bakers bounty.

It is a weird cake and a good one tastes so much more than just a red coloured chocolate cake with some vanilla in it. It is a pain to make as there are more steps in making the mix, but it is those added steps and a bit more care that add to the taste and texture that the cake has. Buttermilk and vinegar help add a sharpness to give a nice balance to the buttery, chocolate/vanilla flavours. Vinegar mixed with baking soda and then folding the beaten egg whites into the batter just before baking help to add air to the mix and give a nice fluffiness to the crumb when it bakes out. Makes a really nice cup cake as well.

Fark, now I am hungry. I have been fasting since yesterday and am waiting for Mrs WP to cook up some Mexican for dinner.

Looking forward to the next episode of WP’s cooking adventures.

Seriously - Mrs AT would subscribe to your show. Maybe Mrs WP could start a channel on Youtube…

Fake banana rules.

Pink = “strawberry” is very lame though.

Barney Bananas - do they still make them?

Just thought the same thing. Favourite ice cream in childhood.

farkin carnts stopped making banana choc tops ffs!
and…ythey also stopped making farkin chocolate choc tops!!! WTF?>???

now they have some shiit called farkin red velvet instead. buncha farkin wankas

Hmmm … down here we can get Vanilla, Chocolate, Boysenberry and Peppermint Choc Chip.

The chocolate ones are going…

Not down here brother.
Valhalla ice cream.
Don’t think you guys get it.

Nope.
This chick in Gold Class was trying to tell me that ‘Red Velvet’ was just like chocolate.
Except - it wasn’t brown. And it didn’t taste of chocolate.
It’s farkin cherry.

Do you get banana choc tops down there? They were mine and Mrs Deck’s favs.

Red Velvet. It is not meant to be a cherry flavour. Tell them they are muppets!

It annoys me that I like it as cake. Out of all the cakes we make it is the only one I will eat a full slice of. Thankfully we don’t get it ordered too often so I don’t get to feast on the bakers bounty.

It is a weird cake and a good one tastes so much more than just a red coloured chocolate cake with some vanilla in it. It is a pain to make as there are more steps in making the mix, but it is those added steps and a bit more care that add to the taste and texture that the cake has. Buttermilk and vinegar help add a sharpness to give a nice balance to the buttery, chocolate/vanilla flavours. Vinegar mixed with baking soda and then folding the beaten egg whites into the batter just before baking help to add air to the mix and give a nice fluffiness to the crumb when it bakes out. Makes a really nice cup cake as well.

Fark, now I am hungry. I have been fasting since yesterday and am waiting for Mrs WP to cook up some Mexican for dinner.

Wow.
That was just about …erotic, man.

Inadvertently letting a fly into the house when going in or out a door.

"Don't let competitors into the country! It'll be really bad for my business!"

Yeah, the bloke is a hypocrite of the highest order.

"Don't let competitors into the country! It'll be really bad for my business!"

Yeah…he’s the only one who be allowed to bring in stuff at reasonable prices…then whack a dirty great markup on it.

“Don’t let competitors into the country! It’ll be really bad for my business!”

Geriatric Harvey.

■■■■ that ■■■■■■■■.

Salt and vinegar is the work of the devil.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

thats something the devil would say.

I bought a 5 pack of those grain waves chips. Only had 4 in there. Robbed!

I think there was an article on the front page of the NT newspaper of a guy who opened a packet of chips to find the entire thing empty. He even had the empty packet to show for proof.

That’s devastating.

If someone had given me a packet of Salt and Vinegar, I’d be delighted if it was empty.

Ironically, I know, but last Friday I had an hour to kill, so sat in the garden of one of the local fish and chips cafés and ordered a bowl of chips. The girl was going to give me a bowl of tomato sauce and was surprised when I asked for vinegar instead.

Salt and vinegar beat the heck out of BBQ or chicken flavor. What even are those?

Works of the devil.

Three flavours for me…plain, and sour cream and chives, and chili

Plain and various chili types do me. Everything else is an abomination. The Christmas time flavours particularly. Don’t get me started on TimTam flavours. There’s one. That’s it.

Viva la Atomic Tomato!!!

Atomic Tomato Tim Tams?

Sounds…interesting!

Can’t say I’ve ever run across them in chips either.

YUM

http://www.thedistributorsperth.com/SAMBOY-ATOMIC-TOMATO-175G_p_5787.html

I bought a 5 pack of those grain waves chips. Only had 4 in there. Robbed!

I think there was an article on the front page of the NT newspaper of a guy who opened a packet of chips to find the entire thing empty. He even had the empty packet to show for proof.

That’s devastating.

If someone had given me a packet of Salt and Vinegar, I’d be delighted if it was empty.

Ironically, I know, but last Friday I had an hour to kill, so sat in the garden of one of the local fish and chips cafés and ordered a bowl of chips. The girl was going to give me a bowl of tomato sauce and was surprised when I asked for vinegar instead.

Salt and vinegar beat the heck out of BBQ or chicken flavor. What even are those?

Works of the devil.

Three flavours for me…plain, and sour cream and chives, and chili

Plain and various chili types do me. Everything else is an abomination. The Christmas time flavours particularly. Don’t get me started on TimTam flavours. There’s one. That’s it.

Viva la Atomic Tomato!!!

Atomic Tomato Tim Tams?

Sounds…interesting!

Can’t say I’ve ever run across them in chips either.