What annoys you?

I bought a 5 pack of those grain waves chips. Only had 4 in there. Robbed!

I think there was an article on the front page of the NT newspaper of a guy who opened a packet of chips to find the entire thing empty. He even had the empty packet to show for proof.

That’s devastating.

If someone had given me a packet of Salt and Vinegar, I’d be delighted if it was empty.

Ironically, I know, but last Friday I had an hour to kill, so sat in the garden of one of the local fish and chips cafés and ordered a bowl of chips. The girl was going to give me a bowl of tomato sauce and was surprised when I asked for vinegar instead.

Salt and vinegar beat the heck out of BBQ or chicken flavor. What even are those?

Works of the devil.

Three flavours for me…plain, and sour cream and chives, and chili

Plain and various chili types do me. Everything else is an abomination. The Christmas time flavours particularly. Don’t get me started on TimTam flavours. There’s one. That’s it.

Viva la Atomic Tomato!!!

I think there was an article on the front page of the NT newspaper of a guy who opened a packet of chips to find the entire thing empty. He even had the empty packet to show for proof.

and this is why there are terrorists in the world!

That’s devastating.

If someone had given me a packet of Salt and Vinegar, I’d be delighted if it was empty.

Ironically, I know, but last Friday I had an hour to kill, so sat in the garden of one of the local fish and chips cafés and ordered a bowl of chips. The girl was going to give me a bowl of tomato sauce and was surprised when I asked for vinegar instead.

Salt and vinegar beat the heck out of BBQ or chicken flavor. What even are those?

Works of the devil.

Plain and various chili types do me. Everything else is an abomination. The Christmas time flavours particularly. Don’t get me started on TimTam flavours. There’s one. That’s it.

My parcel arrived today. :slight_smile:

At my front door in Bendigo. :o

That’s devastating.

Works of the devil.

That’s devastating.

That’s devastating.

That’s devastating.

Humidity. In five minutes you're left with a sweaty doupche.
Sydney.

Humidity. In five minutes you’re left with a sweaty doupche.

Congratulations, all! We have filled 200 pages with what annoys us. And the end ain’t in sight.

truck drivers treating their trucks like its a fkg pagani. mate take the turn at 10ks slower ■■■■■■■.

LA intersections all have signs saying “do not enter intersections unless you can leave them. Transgressors will be beaten, then shot.”. We could do with them here. Ditto for “Keep Clear” markings on car park exits.

I like to leave enough room from the vehicle in front of my car so that if they hit the brakes, I’ll have time to react accordingly. This, I feel, is not only a safe measure for all concerned, but is also a requirement in road laws. So…STOP FARKING CUTTING IN FRONT OF ME YOU FARKIN COCKMUPPETS!!!

One more. I drive from my outer suburban home through a moderately affluent area to my inner suburban office, through a 40 kph school zone. The proportion of cars that whiz past at 60 that happen to be BMW or Audi, driven by middle aged women carrying school kid passengers, so far exceeds the proportion of that category of total cars on the road that it is worth the risk of being accused here of stereotyping!

the other side of the roundabout thing - I won’t enter until it’s clear for me to exit the roundabout. The bellends that sit on their horns trying to get me to move annoy the cr@p out of me.

Actually, there’s one roundabout, near Blackburn station that actually has signs to the effect “don’t enter the roundabout unless you can leave it”, so one time I was getting beeped, I made sure they knew the sign was there by winding my window down and pointing at it, which was no more than a foot from my finger. They stopped beeping.

When you are trying to turn left into a slip lane and the driver in front doesn't notice and doesn't maneuver their car in the lane to allow cars behind them through.

Or right, for that matter.
Rude.
You don’t need three metres between you and the car in front of you, you selfish ■■■■!

People who fill up a roundabout preventing cars entering from the side. It’s illegal, you know.

Similarly my office car park leads out into a busy arterial road through a traffic light. Cars are totally happy to fill up the intersection - stationary - so only a car or two can exit per 15 or 20 second green light cycle for exiting cars. This stops those cars getting behind a handful of us, and makes us wait minutes to the next cycle. It’s (almost unbelievably) a rare car that hangs back and leaves any room at all.

And tailgating. I think Melbourne’s drivers are among the world’s most selfish.

1 Like
The farking Weed Inspector!

She came to look around the property last year and is now coming back today make sure I have managed the high priority weeds; Groundsel Bush and Giant Devils Fig. Yes, I have managed them, but it is annoying that I live next to a National Park and I don’t see any attempt made to manage the ■■■■■■ weeds on their side of the boundary to stop them flowering and then seeding into mine!

Just make sure she doesn’t find all of your electric cabbage.