What annoys you?

Sell them on the dark web.

1 Like

Peope (usual 'MURICANS) that use the term “he/she/the wrote me”

FUARRKKKKKKK

1 Like

LOL

Shut up ya geriatric.

I get that, but it’s bullshit as a consumer I can’t get the brand I know and love because they’ve farked over some supplier.

Every time we go on holiday my wife buys a couple of kilos of Drive washing detergent because she loves the fragrance and the big 2 don’t stock it, and some little corner store will.

While we are on the topic, washing detergent manufacturers that change the fragrance of their signature brands. Drive has gone to the dogs, and I have no reason to travel to small country towns in search of anymore.

GOING ON A DRIVE FOR SOME DRIVE.

2 Likes

Well, not anymore, they changed the fragrance!!! FFS now we just walk down to the plaza and buy whatever coles tell us to buy.

■■■■■■ hipsters

1 Like

You’d need a lot of Drive to do that.

I just buy whats on special that gets clothes clean & doesn’t have too much stink to it.

1 Like

What annoys me? Essendon being inconsistent and crap.

3 Likes

What about those mean-spirited nasty fullwits?

I don’t think that’s what the f stands for.

[square] [square] [square] [square]

People claiming to have “good attention to detail” in their CV or cover letter which is riddled with poor formatting, grammar, and/or spelling mistakes. Fark. Make an effort. You might be great at your job, but if you have one spelling mistake, you aren’t getting an interview with me.

This morning alone:

“While in this roll, I…”
“Assisstant”
“Austarlia”
“Maintance”

9 Likes

The rule that at roundabouts right turning traffic has right of way over oncoming traffic going straight ahead.

Using the term a la carte to make something sound fancy.

Huh?
Right-turning traffic at a roundabout?
Oh, I see!
Well - look at it like this - it’s all left-turning traffic.

Look at it like this - they are all your enemy - just go

3 Likes

The 'Give way to your right" rule has been eternal, and is clearly u/stood by everyone, and works a treat. If it was as you say swooper, then you might as well not have an intersection at busy times, because those going straight ahead would continue in long streams, and everyone on either side road trying to enter the main could have a sleep for an hour or so.

1 Like

I defiantly hate that.

3 Likes

Think you may have misunderstood what I meant. I fully understand giving way to the cars approaching from the right at roundabouts. I’m talking about those coming from the opposite direction and turning to their right, and having right of way. At any other intersection the vehicle going straight ahead has the right of way over the oncoming vehicle making a right hand turn.