What annoys you?

Trying to get Stan on my TV, or rather, trying to get the screen mirroring function to work so I can see Stan on my TV, because I can’t get it direct. ■■■■■■ joke, the whole thing.

Do you have Android, or Apple?
If Android, Samsung or other?
What TV?

Apple Phone. Sony TV

Oh, ok. You’re farked then.

j/k

Someone with Apple may help you further.
Please hold the line.

2 Likes

H[quote=“Heffsgirl, post:6681, topic:1200, full:true”]
Day care and the never ending stream of exotic diseases it festers. Second time suffering tonsillitis and 3 colds in 2 months.
[/quote]

Yep, been there done that many years ago. Pain in the a r s e at the time, but it DOES get better, yes it DOES!m Keep the faith :anguished:

1 Like

From prior experience, I don’t think Sony played nice with Apple.

I haven’t tried using iPhone but Stan works 100% OK with AppleTV and my Sony TV.

Sony TV after 2014 are fine. Mine was purchased in 2014.

Waiting for the game to start.

2 Likes

Is this one of those random text generators?

Richmond and the media who felate over them season after season. The predictability is as funny as it is annoying for being so fucken obvious.

Mine is a 2014 model too and has had no problems since then, mostly with ATV3.

So that is perplexing. Unless yours was a 2013 model purchased in 2014…?

My stepmother saying that my 5yo son’s fave player is Tippa “cos he’s the one who looks most like a monkey”.
I kid you not.
Go home you stupid ugly racist b.tch and don’t fkng come back

3 Likes

wow

The way defence is pronounced in AFL circles now “dee-fence”

Seriously this crap needs to stop

4 Likes

And that was just the final act of a stellar 9 day performance. I honestly don’t know how the old man does it, they are so unlike in so many ways. They’re on the road back to Melbourne now so I finally have my house back :grin:

1 Like

A tough position to be in, but sometimes you just gotta make a stand and tell someone to gtfo.

Oh I called her on it, shut her up. Dad would have too but wasn’t in earshot

1 Like

When Richard Osborne started playing, his surname was pronounce “OZ-bin”. When he retired, it was “Oz-BORN”.

1 Like

The herald sun tv and print adverts featuring jon ralph and robbo etc where they pretend they are saying something profoundly intelligent

2 Likes

Twirking. What the hell!..gotta be the most over-rated, unattractive, unsexy gyration barr none.

Just stop! Try Hula hoop or skip or I dunno…dance…twirking makes you look like a bovine taking a ■■■■.

Yes…I took the thread “there”.

3 Likes