What annoys you?

Virgin inflight ‘entertainment’. They haven’t updated the tunes in ages, and for some reason (could be me or my phone) it’s impossible to play a movie or TV show.

The intersection at Royal Pde and Cemetery Rd with the biggest money spinner in the state. The traffic light with the arrow is low, even a normal ■■■■■■ sedan in front of you blocks your view. How has no one takent this to court?

Did you get another ticket there?

The other half did…

R Maddern and the other bloke on Ninja Warrior.

That an apparent adult leans over the fence to abuse a footballer, then demands an apology when he cops a spray back.
What has become of society?

8 Likes

Too many posts by grumpy old blokes.

There are so, so many posts made on here that I feel like replying “oh, just ■■■■ off, will you?” Usually the same ■■■■■■■ arseholes, too.

Apparently got an apology and has accepted it. LOL.

People who b1ch and moan about high rise developments in Surburbia.
Like the Heildelburg one. Where there is Train stations, and hospitals i cant see a better place to have such a building. Gods not making any more land, and around there to get more housing you can only go up.
Dont get me wrong, everyone who has a issue should be heard, but its done now. Move along.

I agree to extent. Certainly the inner ring suburbs should be higher. But I’m a bit NIMBY in that I object to a 19 story tower going up in a heritage area where nothing else is taller than 6 near me. I feel 8-10 would be okay but not triple the size of anything else.

2 Likes

Yup, seriously, fark him. Smug farkin carnt.

Don’t forget, your 19 story tower doesn’t need a car park.

1 Like

This. My grandpa and grandma got forced/pressured into selling their home of 20 years in McKinnon because some developer bought 2 / 3 of the sub divided block and the other home owners on the land sold theirs to the developer. The developer is going to place 3 story apartment block there in a heritage style street.

How many ‘heritage’ houses are we going to save?

Most are ■■■■■■■ garbage.

I’m not talking heritage houses. I’m talking Pentridge.

That’d be a hard cell proposition.

1 Like

Depends on your goal.

1 Like

Roxy Jacenko. Well, I don’t even know who she is, but articles about her keep popping up and I’m not sure, I must have missed where she did something famous.

Who is she?

1 Like