What annoys you?

Sorry to hear that mate.
It truly is a ■■■■ day when that happens.

2 Likes

Fun (or perhaps not very fun) fact, giant pandas arguably aren’t pandas… they’re just bears.
Red pandas are the real, OG pandas, giant pandas are named after them.

Healing Hands.

I get annoyed every time I’m in the work kitchen. We have signs everywhere reminding people to clean up after themselves. Really? People need reminding of basic decency

4 Likes

We have work kitchen rosters for this very reason and still some refuse to do it their day. Funny that they never even enter the kitchen for this very reason.

I had to remind some as the sinks and benches got full of dirty plates and cutlery because some departments dont bother loading and unloading the dishwasher.

1 Like

Or your walking along and come up to a doorway where 3 or 4 dipshits think its really bright of themselves to have a conversation in the ■■■■■■■ doorway!
The same dipshits hold hands and walk hand in hand together in a huge happy ■■■■■■■ family line in the middle of supermarkets and shopping centres.

2 Likes

Work kitchen sign says clean up after yourself as your Mom doesn’t work here…well no but Lockies Mom does.

How the ■■■■ did Infinty War score over 80% as a good movie?

I love cleaning up the kitchen and relaxing for a few minutes knowing that the cost to the company of my employment including super and taxes and office space costs comes to around $100 p/h when they could get a sub contractor cleaner for far less to do the job while I focus on the job that I’m best at. Idiots.

2 Likes

How in the world is that a Jack Higgins goal?

Sorry guys, love your work normally but this stuff annoys me the most

2 Likes

We all get a bit lose when we loose.

3 Likes

This is the on foot equivalent of parking across two spaces and holding up traffic at intersections because you haven’t made a decision about what you’re doing. Probably the same people do both. The other one is people walking backwards while talking to their friends. If you don’t move for them they’re going to walk into you. Either they don’t care of simply don’t have the presence of mind to consider it. Same with clogging aisles, doorways, intersections and parking spaces.

1 Like

Pandas are ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ animals. Can’t ■■■■■■■ wait till they’re finally ■■■■■■■ gone. ■■■■■■■ useless ■■■■■.

lol STOP LIKING THINGS I DON’T LIKE

Loose/lose…
C’mon people it’s not that farking difficult to know the difference, is it?

2 Likes

My mind wandered due to a sweet sax line I was listening to at the time.

3 Likes

makes you loose your mind doesnt it?

3 Likes

I’ll insert a sax sideways firmly up your ■■■■ if you do it again… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Warranties. Got a Samsung Gear Fit2 fitness watch in October last year. It has a 2 year warranty. The band broke where it connects to the actual watch module so I dropped it off with the Samsung store so it could get inspected and repaired/replaced. They ring me and tell me it will cost me $45 to be repaired as the technician has deemed it to be “damaged” and they don’t cover that. I explained that it broke off at the connection whilst I was putting it on and that surely the “damage” is that their product that has a 2-year warranty has failed to stand up to normal use within the first year of having it. I even took him through what is excluded from the warranty (off the website) and what I believe are my rights under Australian Consumer Law (also from their website). I’m now waiting for a call back from the next level of customer service as to how I proceed. Thieving ■■■■■■. If they refuse again I’ll be onto their social media accounts to reiterate my grievances. I’ll be happy to remind them on a daily basis.

I had a similar experience with a Fitbit watch a few years ago which stopped working 12 months and 1 day after purchase. Length of warranty? Yep, 12 months.