What annoys you?

He offered, actually.
I was surprised he thought I had a good record, but I guess people are speeding way more often than me.
I had to send some form off somewhere.

It was on the Maroondah Hwy just before it gets to the turnoff onto to get onto the Eastern, where it goes from 80 to 60.

1 Like

I would probably come up with more activities behind closed doors.:wink:

Have you ever thought about what the trolleys might want?

2 Likes

Free range trolleys

1 Like

Advertising, the type with massively blown up images of people or faces. In fact advertising in general annoys me, it’s a like a legal form of pollution.

1 Like

Yep, I gave it a go and wrote a lovely letter about my clean driving record and disappointment at inadvertently breaking the limit (travelling down a steep hill) and asking for forgiveness.

They waived the speeding fine (my first in umpteen years) and didn’t take any points off me.

Definitely give it a try, you have nothing to lose and much to save. Good luck!

3 Likes

You know what gets me the most? Woe betide you if you are talking on your phone while travelling on a Freeway, … it’s a total no no because you might get distracted.

But fk me if it’s not ok to have near naked women on billboards and moving flashing fking advertising all the way along the things. The absolute purpose of which, is to grab your attention, distract you, and make you take your eyes of the road.

FMD, & lol lol lol.

3 Likes

Good one. Cheers!

1 Like

It’s easier to get off than a parking fine due to city councils mostly being in favour of big chunt behaviour.

1 Like

Having to do the ■■■■■■■ dishes. It ■■■■■■ me off!
I rinse off and reuse the ■■■■■■■ dishes I use. Nobody else in my family in any part of Australia do. They stack the ■■■■■■■ up like the leaning Tower of Pisa and wait for me to come and wash up! The ones with dishwashers are worse.
They actually believe their dishes are clean even though there are traces of hardened snot them!

Yep, and in the road safety game where there’s a vocal critic or ten for every possible thing you could do to increase your crash risk by 5%, it doesn’t rate a mention. We all know what it boils down to.

1 Like

You’re not the only one, although in my house it goes well beyond dishes.
Actually, in a rare exception, mrs DID put on the dishwasher tonight, once the solar had gone to bed and 10 seconds after I got in the shower so the fkn diverter kept tripping out. I was lost for words and retreated downstairs for beer - how could I complain about her doing the dishes?

2 Likes

Fark the both of you. ■■■■■■.

1 Like

When you go into a thread that you are interested in and the thread has been totally derailed due to Puns or an argument that gets personal and goes on for days!

4 Likes

Let me whack you with a whip and see if it hurts. It f***cking hurts.

I used go ride track work and didn’t carry one.

and F*ck George.

1 Like

Soooo…how many pm’s have you had in the last hour?

1 Like

To be fair though, I wouldn’t like a jockey riding me around a track either, midget or not. Let alone a steel bit in my mouth.

1 Like

What bit do you like in your mouth?

So you’ve changed since your “leather period” then?

*you little pony you …

2 Likes

When the charity chocolates that lives on the front counter is short changed, which then turns out to be the boss not paying cause they were ‘too tempting’ and then they have them taken away cause of it.

Screw you workers and screw you charity.

5 Likes