What annoys you?

there’s also the argument that they wouldn’t be alive in the first place if it wasn’t for racing, because they’re bred solely for that

I’d rather not be born than strapped in a harness and whipped by a midget.

Actually…

4 Likes

^^^You forgot… and then being put out to stud for the next 20 years.

1 Like

I feel like you’re not quite disclosing all the relevant information, either.

#notallhorses

#holidayhomeforpetspiecompany

If the advertising projected onto the Opera House pays for maintenance in keeping the joint nice instead of QC taxpayer having to fork out dough, then great more historical places should do it. Whingers should ■■■■ off!
But if the dough from the advertising lines pockets of politicians, then tell the politicians to ■■■■ off!

image https://i.imgur.com/8mYzuRk_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Nope, no-where near the worst thing.

Daughters bringing home boyfriends

Police bringing home Sons

Police taking Sons away from home.

1 Like

Ok, so I’ve got these things to look forward to then? Greeeeeaat.

I’ll just enjoy my elf thing for now then.

6 Likes

bit of a gender divide, and here i thought labor was progressive.

2 Likes

My boys never bought home girlfriends. That probably answers all

Labor is progressive.

When it ■■■■■■ down for a week in QLD, and the “games room” advertised in the “family friendly” resort turns out to now be set up for that fun game of yoga…

1 Like

When ■■■■■■ victorians come up to QLD and bring the rain with them…

2 Likes

Me and Mrs P have been on about 10 holidays together, had great weather for 8 of them, the 1 to Noosa it ■■■■■■ down for 6 of 7 days, and on the GC it was 4 of 6.

Zero stars.

3 Likes

Just had our last night in Japan, and it’s plenty hot there still. Last, and only place we stayed had a pool.

Turn up, and the pool is closed until next summer, when it only opens for 8 weeks. WTF? Kids lost their ■■■■.

Myself, mainly.

got a speeding fine on the way to work this morning, has anyone contested on a good record lately and got the fine changed to a warning? my main issue seems to be that it was in the 10-15km over band… dammit.

Yep.
I did about a year ago for a similar thing.
Not sure how that helps, though, unless you’re still talking to them.

did you plead on the spot or contest the fine?

i’ll give it a crack. i haven’t had a fine in about 14 years… angry at myself more than anything.

Shopping trolleys and the people of Darwin.

■■■■■ me beyond belief how lazy the people of Darwin are. Not that hard to walk your trolley back to the trolley bay. Car parks are always littered with what seems like hundreds of trolleys in and around the parking bays.

It is a running joke that the free car space I pick to park in will have a trolley left smack bang in the middle of it.

There’s relaxed and chilled, but this is just disrespectful and lazy.

2 Likes