People who are really tall sitting in front of me at the movies, at the footy, concerts etc.
I sometimes feel I must be carrying a sign, that only they can see, saying
Yes, come and sit in front of me, coz, I really am here to just look at the back of your head, I don't really want to watch the show.
Hey, I'm tall! I can't help being tall! What the hell are we supposed to do, not sit in front of anyone for fear that the shorties in society can't see?
Things that annoy me are really small people that have a moan about tall people being in front of them in a situation, like we one day decided to grow. If you're that worried, bring a box with you to stand on or something or wear heels. At the 30 Seconds concert I went to, there were these small girls asking "can I go in front of you, I can't see?" and I was like "nope". Short people should be grateful that we don't trample them for fun on the way out.
Random strangers who make a point of telling me I’m tall and asking me what my height is. ■■■■■ me no end for some reason. I don’t get the fascination. You wouldn’t approach some morbidly obese ■■■■ and ask him how much he weighs, would you?
Random strangers who make a point of telling me I'm tall and asking me what my height is. ■■■■■ me no end for some reason. I don't get the fascination. You wouldn't approach some morbidly obese ***** and ask him how much he weighs, would you?
Don't move to Asia or you will be asked this question 50 times a day.
When you post a photo of a broken dog toy on Facebook tagged "well this toy didn't last long" referring to your dogs, and the photo looks for all the world like a double ended ■■■■■.
Happened to a friend.
I admit to assaulting said person with sarcasm for said "this aint my ■■■■■" pics.
Quite a few double entendres there.
Guy walks into a bar and asks the barmaid for a double entendre so she gives him one. *boom tish!
Random strangers who make a point of telling me I'm tall and asking me what my height is. ■■■■■ me no end for some reason. I don't get the fascination. You wouldn't approach some morbidly obese ***** and ask him how much he weighs, would you?
Don't move to Asia or you will be asked this question 50 times a day.
Meet lots of Asian tourists at work, and they will often ask to get a photo with me. Pretty respectful, and they don't talk crap like a lot of the locals do, but that may just be the language barrier.
I got a lot of attention when I was in Viet Nam. Was at the markets in Ba Ria and had about a dozen locals follow me around, but they were probably just hoping I'd buy something...
I'm only 6'7" too, which really isn't that tall these days...
Imbeciles who are sitting at back of plane, and get on using front stairs , when they are clearly directed to use back stairs through multiple announcements and signage.
Imbeciles who are sitting at back of plane, and get on using front stairs , when they are clearly directed to use back stairs through multiple announcements and signage.
People who stand up immediately after the seat belts sign turns off.
Imbeciles who are sitting at back of plane, and get on using front stairs , when they are clearly directed to use back stairs through multiple announcements and signage.
People who stand up immediately after the seat belts sign turns off.
Imbeciles who are sitting at back of plane, and get on using front stairs , when they are clearly directed to use back stairs through multiple announcements and signage.
People who stand up immediately after the seat belts sign turns off.
Why?
So you can get through customs first then block the baggage carousel!
Imbeciles who are sitting at back of plane, and get on using front stairs , when they are clearly directed to use back stairs through multiple announcements and signage.
People who stand up immediately after the seat belts sign turns off.
Why?
So you can get through customs first then block the baggage carousel!
Those people who sit in row 27 and stand up as soon as the seat belt light goes off, and have to wait while 6 people from each of the 26 rows in front of them get the bags and hats and papers and magazines and laptops and ipads and phones and put their shoes on and scarfs and blows their nose before they can get off.
Imbeciles who are sitting at back of plane, and get on using front stairs , when they are clearly directed to use back stairs through multiple announcements and signage.
People who stand up immediately after the seat belts sign turns off.
Why?
So you can get through customs first then block the baggage carousel!
Those people who sit in row 27 and stand up as soon as the seat belt light goes off, and have to wait while 6 people from each of the 26 rows in front of them get the bags and hats and papers and magazines and laptops and ipads and phones and put their shoes on and scarfs and blows their nose before they can get off.
Idiots.
Worse are the people who stand up before the seatbelt light turns off.