Millipedes.
I mean FFS, suck up all the dead ones in the vacuum cleaner of a morning.
Get home from work, there’s at least another dozen of the carnts in the house.
People who park in your reserved car spot at work. It happened to me today. I was so mad. People are so selfish.
Millipedes.
I mean FFS, suck up all the dead ones in the vacuum cleaner of a morning.
Get home from work, there's at least another dozen of the carnts in the house.
start hiding their shoes

People who park in your reserved car spot at work. It happened to me today. I was so mad. People are so selfish.
What did you do?
What did you do?People who park in your reserved car spot at work. It happened to me today. I was so mad. People are so selfish.
Nothing :( I went and parked out on the road, wrote a note to put on their car and went to take a photo of their number plate to give to security, but by the time I walked back to the building the car was gone. So I had to walk back to my car and park it in my spot. I was late for work by ten minutes.
People who leave notes on cars. Jeezus, there was this woman at work today, who claimed I parked in her 'reserved' spot. So I moved it out of kindness.
I would’ve slashed their tyres but then they would never move the car.
Better?
I would've slashed their tyres but then they would never move the car.
Better?
I worked at a place with a repeat offender. We used Selleys liquid nails for the 3rd note and stuck it to the windscreen. She came to our office yelling and screaming asking who did it, to which our receptionist said "it's a group parking area for us, so it could be anyone but it wouldn't have happened if you didn't park there".
Millipedes.
I mean FFS, suck up all the dead ones in the vacuum cleaner of a morning.
Get home from work, there's at least another dozen of the carnts in the house.
bowls of water around the house. I was told they congregate to them then drown themselves in it.... haven't tried it myself though.
People that go "Yeah - nah"
Yeah-nah.
Hmmm... mmmm.
Worse are the people who stand up before the seatbelt light turns off.People who stand up immediately after the seat belts sign turns off.Imbeciles who are sitting at back of plane, and get on using front stairs , when they are clearly directed to use back stairs through multiple announcements and signage.
Why?
So you can get through customs first then block the baggage carousel!
Those people who sit in row 27 and stand up as soon as the seat belt light goes off, and have to wait while 6 people from each of the 26 rows in front of them get the bags and hats and papers and magazines and laptops and ipads and phones and put their shoes on and scarfs and blows their nose before they can get off.
Idiots.
When I arrived in Rome a while ago, there were a significant number of people who did this. The air hostesses were yelling at them to sit down as the plane was still moving. They didn't give two farks. Morons.
Millipedes.
I mean FFS, suck up all the dead ones in the vacuum cleaner of a morning.
Get home from work, there's at least another dozen of the carnts in the house.
bowls of water around the house. I was told they congregate to them then drown themselves in it.... haven't tried it myself though.
id try it on the millipedes first
lillies. that red ■■■■ that they drop is a freaking nightmare to clean.
lillies. that red **** that they drop is a freaking nightmare to clean.
f4gg0t
People who can't close doors.
Getting sucked into posting in the sorry saga thread… 
Getting sucked into posting in the sorry saga thread... :(
Getting sucked into posting in the politics thread the day after the budget. :(
Getting sucked into posting in the sorry saga thread... :(
Getting sucked into posting in the politics thread the day after the budget. :(
Haha... Yeah, I've read a bit of it, decided to give it a wide berth.
Jon ralph